There’s nothing that screams “classic Disney” more than Mickey Mouse! Mickey (whose name was mercifully changed from Mortimer) was Walt Disney’s first character to really take off, earning him the title “The Mouse Who Started It All.”
Now, Disney fans around the world love to celebrate Mickey in any way they can. From Mickey shaped snacks to Mickey t-shirts to Mickey housewares, there’s a Mickey Mouse version of just about anything you can imagine!
Today, we’re bringing you a Mickey Mouse smoothie bowl recipe that will get any morning off to a great start! It’s one of the easiest breakfasts you can make, so it’s perfect for busy weekdays as your kids go back to school this fall.
Mickey Smoothie Bowl (Courtesy of Disney)
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen peaches (or mangoes)
- 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 cup of ice
- Toppings: Strawberries and banana slices
What You Do:
- Carefully carve 4-6 strawberries into Mickey shapes. Set aside.
- Blend your almond milk, banana, ice, pineapple, and peaches together in a blender.
- Pour your smoothie into a bowl, and top with strawberries, bananas, and any other toppings you’d like!
, slices, and raspberries would all be delicious additions.
This is a great replacement for as a kids’ snack. It’s also friendly for those who follow a meatless and dairy free diet.
Are you looking forward to making this Mickey Mouse smoothie bowl at home? What ingredients are you going to add?
If you want to enjoy Mickey shaped snacks in a Disney theme park, contact the team at Academy Travel to help you plan your next Disney vacation. Walt Disney World is now open and their experts can help you get the reservations you need to have a magical experience.