I scream, you scream, WE ALL SCREAM for ice cream — especially when it’s from Disney!
If you’re familiar with Ample Hills Creamery, you can probably relate to the magic of getting a giant ice cream cone while walking down Disney’s Boardwalk in Florida. While Ample Hills Creamery is not exclusively owned by Disney, it’s nostalgic to many who visit the theme park.
Ample Hills Creamery Announces Delivery
If you’re having visions of Ooey Gooey Butter Cake ice cream or my personal favorite — Peppermint Pattie — then you’re going to be as excited as I am for their latest announcement.
Ample Hills Creamery took to their Instagram account to share the exciting news that nationwide shipping of their super sweet ice cream is back in effect. Who’s ready to bring a little pint of Disney World magic, home? I sure am!
Take A Look At These Amazing Flavors
Here are just a few of the flavors you can expect to see being offered for shipping, with descriptions from the Ample Hills Creamery website:
- Boozy Breakfast – Mocha stout ice cream featuring other half brewery stout and pies of housemate oatmeal cookies
- The flavor of Record – a sweet cream ice cream with deep fudge swirls and our own house made black and white cookies
- Nectar of the Queens – a smooth honey cinnamon ice cream mixed with baklava and galaktoboureko
- The Hook – A burnt sugar icee cream mixed with salty fudge bites and dutch strooopwafels
- It Came From Gowanus – Salty dark chocolate ice cream mixed with orange scented brownies, hazelnut crack’d cookies and white chocolate pearls.
Here’s How To Order
There are many more flavors to choose from online! You can order either a 4 ($66) or 6 ($75) pack of custom flavored pints, by visiting their website HERE and adding your flavors of choice to your cart.
Due to shipping changes, the following states are not available for shipping but they hope to change that soon: CA, NV, UT, OR, WA, TX, Hawaii and Alaska.
More On Ample Hills Creamery
The creamery was originally started by married couple, Brian Smith and Jackie Cuscuna in 2011. They said their goal for each scoop shop was ‘to create a local spot that brings joy to the folks of the neighborhood. Our humble hope is to be the backdrop for your most cherished memories.’
I think they’ve more than surpassed that goal! I know I speak for many when I say that Ample Hills Ice Cream is a must-have on any trip to Walt Disney World.
Will you be bringing the magic of Ample Hills Ice Cream to your home? Let us know in the comments.