Sweet On You Ice Cream & Sweets opened on the Disney Fantasy ship a few summers ago and remains one of the most popular shops onboard! The sweet shop offers all kinds of treats, from specialty ice cream and cookies to delectable one-of-a-kind snacks.
Here, we’re sharing the full recipe for Sweet On You’s chocolate dipped marshmallows, straight from the Disney Cruise Line culinary team!
Disney Fantasy Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow (Courtesy of Disney)
What You Need:
For Marshmallow Skewers:
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- ½ cup white chocolate
- 10 lollipop sticks
- Mini gummy bears
- Petite mints
- Mini river rocks candy
- Mini Oreo cookies
- Chocolate chip minis
What You Do:
1. Place three marshmallows on each lollipop stick.
2. Melt the dark chocolate on the stove or in the microwave, stirring every minute so the chocolate melts evenly.
3. Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate and place on parchment paper to set. Repeat for all 10 sticks.
4. Melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the marshmallow sticks.
5. Add toppings immediately after drizzling the white chocolate. If the white chocolate sets before you add all of the toppings, dip the toppings in the melted chocolate and place on the marshmallow.
Yum! This recipe is intended for 10 marshmallow skewer sticks. If you’re hosting a party, you can easily double or triple the Disney dessert recipe to feed a crowd.
Disney Cruise Line Update
There are currently deeply discounted itineraries on all four ships in the DCL fleet available for later in 2020.
If you’re interested in booking a stateroom on the Disney Dream, the Disney Fantasy, the Disney Magic, or the Disney Wonder, contact the Authorized Disney Vacation planners at Academy Travel. Their team will help you plan the perfect trip to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, or select another DCL excursion that your family will remember for a lifetime!
You can even add a day onto your cruise vacation depending on which port you set sail from.
Are you going to make this Disney Cruise Line chocolate marshmallow recipe soon?