As the weather warms up, cool Disney treats are the perfect way to beat the heat all season long. These adorable 101 Dalmatians themed chocolate chip milkshakes are sure to be a favorite for your family all through the dog days of summer!
101 Dalmatians Shakes (Courtesy of Disney)
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Red and blue sprinkles
- 3-4 scoops chocolate chip ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream
- Mini chocolate chips
- Milkshake glasses
- Polka-dot straws
- Yellow paper
- Colored pencil or pen
What You Do:
1. Place white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds at a time until melted, stirring frequently.
2. Prepare blue and red sprinkles into separate bowls. Set aside.
3. Dip top of milkshake glasses into melted white chocolate. Twist glasses to cover evenly. Allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl.
4. Quickly dip chocolate-covered milkshake glass into red or blue sprinkles to cover evenly.
5. Immediately place milkshake glasses in freezer to set.
6. Add 3-4 scoops of ice cream into blender. Add milk and blend.
7. Pour the shake into the glass. Add whipped cream and top with chocolate chips.
8. To make the puppy name tag, cut out a circle from yellow paper and add your favorite Dalmatian pup name (or Pongo or Perdita!) Attach to glass under the sprinkles.
Make these cute Disney milkshakes for your next 101 Dalmatians movie night (it’s streaming on Disney+) or for any classic Disney themed party. Just make sure Cruella de Vil doesn’t get any invitation…
More Summertime Disney Snacks
We’ve got more delicious Disney recipes that will help you stay cool all summer. For a healthy treat kids will love, make these frozen Mickey Mouse shaped fresh fruit snacks.
If you’re missing the Disney Parks, try this PB&J milkshake from Walt Disney World’s 50’s Prime Time Cafe. Or, if you’re craving adventure on the high seas, these shake recipes straight from Disney Cruise Line will definitely hit the spot!
Are you going to try this 101 Dalmatians milkshake recipe soon? Tell us what special occasion you’re making them for in the comments!