Disney has officially extended the suspension of Disney Cruise Line departures through mid-June. Here’s what we know so far.
Disney Cruise Line Suspensions
- All Disney Cruise Line departures have officially been suspended through June 18, 2020, all Disney Magic departures have been suspended through July 2, and all Vancouver sailings have been suspended through the end of June.
- The most recent Disney Cruise Line suspensions come after the CDC recommended a suspension of all cruises for at least 100 days. You can read all the details of that here.
- Those who booked a Disney Cruise Line vacation that has been impacted by these cancellations qualify for a travel offer. They will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future Disney Cruise or a full refund. You can read more about the deals Disney is offering here.
- For more information on rebooking your Disney Cruise Line vacation, click here. To work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can take care of your entire reservation for you, click here.
Official Announcement from DCL
All Departures Through June 18, 2020, Disney Magic Sailings through July 2, and Vancouver Sailings Until the End of June
Disney Cruise Line is aware that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has extended its suspension of cruise departures from the United States. In line with this direction, and with the well-being of our Guests and team members our top priority, Disney Cruise Line has suspended:
- All new departures of the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy through Thursday, June 18, 2020.
- All Disney Magic sailings through Thursday, July 2, 2020.
- All departures on the Disney Wonder through June, given that neither the Port of Vancouver nor an alternate homeport is available.
Guests currently booked on affected sailings will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date or a full refund. These Guests and travel agents will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.
Guests who booked their reservation through a travel agent should contact them directly with any questions. Those who booked directly with Disney Cruise Line and have questions after receiving their email from us should call us at (866) 325-6685 or (407) 566-7797.
Below is a list of impacted sailings:
April 30-May 4
May 30-June 6
June 22-July 1
April 29-May 8
May 25-June 1
June 29-July 6
April 27-May 1
May 29-June 1
April 25-May 2
May 30-June 6
Disney Magic European Sailings After July 2, 2020
Guests currently booked on our European sailings through our July 25 departure can change their reservation up until the day before embarkation and receive a 100% cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date. The credit is non-refundable and standard prevailing rates will apply. Alternatively, Guests currently booked on our July 13, July 18 and July 25, 2020 European sailings may delay their final payment to 30 days prior to their sailing. Guests who booked their reservation through a travel agent should contact them directly. Those who booked with Disney Cruise Line may call us at (866) 325-2112 or (407) 566-3510.
Visit the official Disney Cruise Line website for more information.