Whether you’ve only had one visit to a Disney theme park or you’re an annual passholder who visits Disneyland or Disney World once a week, Disney Parks maps tend to hold a special place in Disney lovers’ hearts.
We know how easy it is to let park maps pile-up until they get out of hand! This adorable Mickey Mouse inspired craft is the perfect way to display your Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort maps so you can enjoy them 24/7!
You’ll find the full instructions for this fun, family-friendly Disney wall art craft below. It should only take about an hour, making it a great activity for kids.
Disney Parks Maps Wall Art Activity (Courtesy of Disney Family)
What You Need:
- Mickey Mouse template
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue stick
- 2 Disney Parks maps (or magazine clippings if you don’t have maps)
What You Do:
- Download and print the Mickey Mouse template onto regular paper or cardstock.
2. Cut your Disney Parks maps into thin strips.
3. Carefully cut out the Mickey shapes you would like to use.
4. Glue your Disney Parks map strips onto the Mickey shapes.
5. Trim around the Mickey shape to remove the excess strips hanging over the edges. It helps to flip the craft over so the cardstock faces up while cutting.
6. Frame your masterpiece and proudly display it in your home!
Are you going to give this Disney Parks map craft a try with your family? Which theme park map are you most excited to frame?
More Disney Crafts!
For more Disney DIY at home fun, try these great ideas your entire family can enjoy together. This trio of Mickey crafts will keep you and your kids entertained all day long.
If you’re looking to indulge in some self-care, try making these DIY Disney bath bombs that are sure to add some pizzazz to your next at-home spa day!