Did you know you can travel back 200 million years and dine with prehistoric dinosaurs at Walt Disney World Resort?
At T-REX ™ Cafe in Disney Springs, you will experience a roaring good time and dine amongst “Squawking pterosaurs, wooly mammoths, a massive undulating octopus and life-sized animatronic dinosaurs, including a 15-foot-tall T Rex”!
Here is a complete guide to dining at T-REX ™ Cafe.
Each room located inside T-REX ™ Cafe is specifically themed to showcase different primordial landscapes. From an ice cavern to a forest, these themed rooms help immerse guests so they can get the full experience.
But watch out because every 20 minutes, guests will witness a meteor shower — complete with fiery “explosions”!
Pictured above is a classic adult beverage called The Lava Flow. This drink consists of Don Q Coconut Rum, Tropics Piña Colada mix and Strawberry Purée. Guests can opt to get this drink served in a souvenir glass for an extra charge.
Other classic adult beverages include The Raptor Rita which is Sauza Blue Silver Tequila and sweet-and-sour topped with Patrón Citrónge Orange Liqueur, The Category “5” which is Skyy Infusions Citrus Vodka, Midori Melon Liqueur, Don Q Coconut Rum, 99 Bananas Liqueur, sweet-and-sour and pineapple juice and The Caveman Punch, which is Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, DeKuyper Banana liqueur, DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps, and tropical fruit juices.
The last time I visited T-REX ™ Cafe, I decided to try the Cotton-tini (pictured above), which was delicious but very sweet. Unfortunately, this drink item is no longer on the menu.
T-REX ™ Cafe also has a list of wines, beers, and non-alcoholic beverages to choose from including soda, lemonade, limeade, and more.
T-REX ™ Cafe has a wide variety of dishes guests can choose from, guaranteed to satisfy every palette. Let’s take a look at highlights from each of the categories on the menu:
- Supersaurus Sampler for Four: Cheesy Skillet Meatballs, Nashville Hot Boneless Wings, Chili con Queso, Caprese Flatbread, and Chicken T-Rexadilla
- Colosso Beef Nachos for Two: Monterey Jack, Cheddar Cheese, Black Beans, Pico de Gallo, Green Onions, Sour Cream
- Gigantic Pretzel: Soft Pretzel served with Pub Mustard and Cheese Sauce
Soup & Salads
- Tomato Basil Soup
- French Onion Soup
- Omnivore’s Delight with Grilled Chicken: Goat Cheese, Strawberries, Dried Cranberries, Red Onions, Caramelized Pecans, Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Kale & Red Quinoa Salad: Cucumbers, Carrots, Tomatoes, Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
Burgers & Sandwiches
- Bronto Burger: Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickle, and Brioche Bun served with Seasoned Fries
- Beyond Burger™: Plant-based Patty, Swiss, Caramelized Onions, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickle, and Brioche Bun served with Seasoned Fries
- Grilled Cheese Panini and Tomato Soup: Cheddar, Swiss, Smoked Gouda, Havarti, Candied Applewood-smoked Bacon, Tomato, and Panini Bread served with Seasoned Fries
- New York Strip: Char-grilled, topped with Steak Butter, Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables
- Triassic Trio: Dino-mite Shrimp and Scallops, a Shrimp Skewer, Chimichurri Sauce, Char-grilled 10-oz Flat Iron Steak, Steak Butter, Raptor Rice
- Mes-O-Bones: Half Rack of Slow-roasted St. Louis-style Pork Spareribs, BBQ Sauce, Seasoned Fries, Coleslaw
- Fish-N-Chips: English-style, Tartar Sauce, Seasoned Fries, Coleslaw
- Coconut Shrimp: Sweet Thai Chili Dipping Sauce, Seasoned Fries, Coleslaw
- Whiskey Salmon: Whiskey-glazed Shrimp and Blackened Atlantic Salmon, Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Crispy Onion Strings
- Island Chicken and Shrimp Pasta: White Wine Alfredo Sauce, Linguini Pasta, Jerk Seasoning, Peppers, Asparagus, Mushrooms
- Prehistoric Pasta: Alfredo Sauce, Fettucine Pasta, Sautéed Mushroom, Roma Tomatoes, Green Onions
- Lasagna: Tomato Meat Sauce, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan
The End is Near!
- Chocolate Extinction (for Four): Chocolate fudge cake, ice cream, whipped topping, fudge and caramel sauce, Butterfinger® crumbs
- Churros-REX (for Two): Cinnamon sugar coated mini churros, drizzled with Nutella®, topped with strawberries, vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate Pudding Cake: Served with Raspberry Sauce
After you finished eating, your experience isn’t over! Be sure to stop over at the Dino-Store, where guests will see a wide variety of educational toys, apparel and other merchandise.
Guests can also create their very own plush dinosaur at the Build-A-Dino® By Build-A-Bear Workshop®!
Disney Dining Plan
Guests who opt for the Disney Dining Plan can enjoy delicious, pre-paid meals, mobile ordering, and specialty beverages throughout their Disney vacation! There are four different dining plan options to choose from at the moment, each of which offer unique options for the whole family.
Be on the lookout as Disney tends to release offers on the Disney Dining Plan. For more information, visit the official Walt Disney World website here.
Other Unique Dining Experiences on Walt Disney World Property
Disney World is filled with unique dining experiences — fun for the whole family! Check out some of our other dining guides to help you plan your next Disney World vacation.
- Dive Under The Sea and Dine With Marine Life At This Disney World Restaurant (Read more here..)
- Lava Lounge at Disney Springs (Read more here..)
- Baseline Tap House (Read more here..)
- Crystal Palace (Read more here..)
Need Help Planning Your Next Disney World Vacation?
If you want to try to dine at T-Rex Cafe on your next family vacation to Walt Disney World Resort, but aren’t sure where to begin planning, then don’t hesitate to reach out to our friends over at Academy Travel. Click here to get your free travel quote today, and to get started planning that next magical Disney vacation.