The wonderful thing about Tigger is tiggers are wonderful things! Tigger has such a great attitude on life and is known for his child-like humor. Those large eyes show off his sense of wonder for the world, which is why he’s always bouncing. Speaking of bouncing, the most signature thing about Tigger is his springy tail!
The Disney Parks are known for many sweet treats and snacks. The Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California has made this iconic sweet treat representing his tail that has a personality of its own! You can find them at Candy Palace on Main Street U.S.A. and Pooh Corner in Critter Country.
“They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!” That’s what this ooey gooey candy treat screams! If you’re thinking you can’t get your Tigger Tails fix outside the Disney parks, you’re wrong! “Don’t be ridikkerous!” You can create your very own spin on this sweet treat right from the comfort of your own home! It’s an easy one that you make with your kids or for the kid in you!
- White Melting Chocolate
- Orange Food Dye
- Orange Sugar Crystals
- Milk or Dark Melting Chocolate
- Skewer Sticks
- 2 Trays, Cookie Sheets will work
- Parchment Paper
- 2 glass, Heat Safe Bowls
- Medium Sized Dish
- Large Spoon
- 1 Pot that will fit each of the bowls
- Start by placing four Marshmallows on each Skewer Stick. Lay them out on one of the trays.
- Bring water to boil in the pot. Make sure that the water level does not touch the bottom of the bowl when the bowl sits on top.
- While water is boiling, set out the second tray with Parchment Paper on top.
- Once water is boiling, uncover the pot and place bowl on top. Lower the heat down to a simmer.
- Add in the White Chocolate and let them melt while stirring constantly so you don’t have any chunks.
- When White Chocolate is melted, add in orange food dye slowly and stir until you get that signature Tigger orange.
- Spread out Orange Sugar Crystals in the dish.
- Take each of your Marshmallow wands and dip them into the White Chocolate until completely covered. Lift and tilt on edge to let the excess Chocolate drip off.
- While the Chocolate is still soft, spoon the Orange Sugar Crystals all over and shake off excess.
- Lay it on the Parchment Paper lined tray and repeat with all the other Marshmallow Wands. Be sure to lay them apart from each other so they don’t stick when they dry.
- While the Marshmallow wands are drying, take your second bowl and replace the White Chocolate bowl on the pot of water.
- Wait a minute or two for it to heat up a little and add the Milk or Dark Chocolate. Again, stir constantly while melting so there are no chunks.
- When Milk or Dark Chocolate is ready, dip a clean spatula into it and drizzle the Chocolate over the Marshmallow wands in zig zags.
- Wait for the drizzle to harden and lightly lift from Parchment Paper.
If you’re looking for other fun Disney treats, look no further for the iconic Mickey pretzel and Grey Stuff like the one at Red Rose Tavern (also can found at Disney World). Until then, “TTFN! Ta-ta for now!”