Calling all tequila lovers — This one is for you!
If you are missing a bit of the Disney magic (and maybe the Disney drinks) we’ve got you covered. La Cava del Tequila (the famous tequila bar located in the EPCOT theme park) will be teaching everyone how to recreate the delicious drinks with ingredients you can find within your own home!
Be sure to tune into the live stream on the official La Cava del Tequila Instagram page beginning at 7pm each day throughout the week and you’ll become your own mixologist.
Some of our personal favorites from the official La Cava del Tequila menu (which we hope they recreate on Instagram live) include:
- Blood Orange: Tequila, Orange Liqueur and earthy Sweet-Tart Mix of Blood Orange Juice topped with Wild Berry Foam served on the Rocks with Tajín Chili Powder Rim
- La Cava Avocado: Tequila Avión Blanco, Melon Liqueur, fresh Avocado, Agave Nectar and fresh Lime Juice served Frozen with Hibiscus Salt Rim
- Maelstrom: Tequila Blanco, Mango Purée, Habanero Peppers, Blueberries and Basil served on the Rocks with Tajín Chili Powder Rim
- Wild Passion Fruit: Tequila, Ginger Liqueur, Passion Fruit and Mango Purée, fresh Lime Juice and Mango Foam served on the Rocks with Tajín Chili Powder Rim
- Jalapeño: Tequila Altos Reposado, muddled Jalapeños and Cucumbers with fresh Lime Juice and Agave Nectar served on the Rocks with Hibiscus Salt Rim
If you’ve never had the chance to visit La Cava del Tequila inside the Mexico pavilion at EPCOT, the official Disney description reads: “Imbibe “the essence of Mexico” with over 200 tequilas, top-shelf cocktails, Mexican beer and wine. Take off with a tequila flight or a wild passion fruit margarita. Light snacks such as guacamole and queso with corn chips are served.”
We are certainly missing the Disney Parks during this time, but we are excited to recreate some of the famous drinks offered from La Cava del Tequila!