When we ask if you want to save big on your next Disney trip, the answer should always be yes! Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels just released some huge discounts on spring and summer Disney vacations — so you get all the perks of staying at a Disney hotel without paying the high price of a Disney Deluxe resort. Here’s how you can save on your upcoming trip!
Disney Springs “Spring Into Summer” Room Rates
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are a group of seven hotels near the dining, shopping, and entertainment district Disney Springs. These hotels aren’t owned by Disney, but they offer Disney’s quality of service at an affordable price. Included in your stay is transportation to and from the theme parks, the convenient ability to walk to Disney Springs, access to Extra Magic Hours, the 60-day booking window for FastPass+, and, as a bonus, a savings booklet with coupons and special offers for Disney Springs restaurants and retailers.
The Disney Springs Resort area hotels’ “Spring into Summer” rates for stays April 1-June 30, 2020 are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $101.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $134 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $129 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $119 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $103 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $107 per room, per night.
Keep in mind that these prices are only good for stays from April 1 through June 30. And since there’s no bad time to visit Disney World, we suggest booking your vacation ASAP to lock in your savings and snag this deal before it’s gone!
Why visit Walt Disney World Resort this year? Well here’s what you can expect:
- Experience the 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Ride Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway after it opens this March at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Enjoy Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Pandora – the World of Avatar
…and so much more!
Book a trip to Disney World!
You can visit the official Disney Springs Hotels website and view the Spring Into Summer room rates here. But we also recommend booking your Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner at Academy Travel. Academy Travel agents know the ins and outs of Disney World. They can book your reservations at the Disney Springs hotel of your choice, reserve your dining and FastPass+, and even help you with transportation to and from the airport. Plus, Academy Travel’s service comes at no extra cost to you. Click here to book your spring or summer Disney trip!