Calling all Pixar Fans — There is a new Disney treat that you must try over at Disneyland Resort!
If you heading to the Happiest Place on Earth for Disneyland After Dark on March 5 for Pixar Nite, be sure to check out the new Chocolate and Coffee-flavored Sponge Cake, which is designed to look just like Sulley from Monsters, Inc!
Also pictured is the new Blueberry and Vanilla Shake, topped with creamy whipped cream and sprinkled with Fruit Loops (talk about a sugar rush!)
More Information On Pixar Nite:
Pixar Nite takes place on March 5, 2020 at Disney California Adventure Park.
If you are a fan of all things Pixar, then you have to spend the night celebrating some of Pixar’s most loved stories and characters at PIXAR Nite. Here’s what’s included:
- Interactive dance parties themed to favorite Pixar stories, including the retro-cool Incredibles family and scare-tastic gang from Monsters, Inc.
- Dress in your best for the “Super Looks” fashion walk as Edna Mode will be the judge!
- Encounters with crowd-pleasing Pixar pals, including Russel and Carl from “Up” and Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out.”
- Playfully fun photo opportunities with Disney PhotoPass.
- Whimsical décor, food, beverages and collectible merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 5 p.m.
Tickets are still available for Disneyland After Dark: Pixar Nite! Head on over to the Disneyland website for tickets as well as more information.
More Information on Disneyland After Dark
Disneyland After Dark is a special themed event which takes place after hours in one of the two theme parks, either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure. Featuring one-of-a-kind entertainment, delicious and unique food, fun photo opportunities, specially themed merchandise and more, Disneyland After Dark returned this year and is offering four different themed events.
Disneyland After Dark is a separately ticketed event which grants you access to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park after it closes to the public.
Other Disneyland After Dark events:
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Sweetheart’s Nite on February 12 and February 13 at Disneyland Park.
- Channel your dark side at Villains Nite on April 30 at Disney California Adventure Park.
Need Help Planning Your Disneyland Resort Vacation?
Do you want to visit Disneyland Resort to experience Disneyland After Dark: Pixar Nite on your next family vacation but aren’t sure where to being, don’t hesitate to reach out to our trusty friends, the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, who will be there with you every step of the way of planning your next magical vacation.