In a new video from Disney, it has been officially announced that the new, highly anticipated Regal Eagle Smokehouse in Epcot will be opening to today, February 19, 2020.
That’s right — We just found out that the new Regal Eagle Smokehouse will be having a soft opening today, February 19, which gives us an exclusive first look at the food, atmosphere and more!
Let’s dive in:
Regal Eagle Smokehouse Food Offerings
This mouthwatering barbecue in the American Adventure pavilion at Epcot is perfect for the all American meal. Here are just some of the highlights which will be offered now that Regal Eagle Smokehouse is open:
- Sliced Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich: with house-made spicy “mop sauce” is served on garlic toast.
- South Carolina Smoked Sausage Sandwich: with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions.
- Kansas City Smoked Chicken
- Memphis Dry-Rub Pork Ribs
- North Carolina Chopped Smoked Pork Butt: served individually or as a platter for tasting.
Regal Eagle Smokehouse will also offer four delicious house recipe sauces:
- Spicy Mop Sauce – inspired by Texas-style “mop”
- Sweet BBQ Sauce – inspired by classic dry rub seasonings
- Vinegar-based Sauce – inspired by North Carolina’s tradition of vinegar and pepper
- Tangy Mustard Sauce – often referred to as “Carolina Gold”
Official Disney Video
Check out the official video below and find out the backstory of the highly anticipated restaurant. Walt Disney World Resort President, Josh D’Amaro and Senior Vice President of Operations, Jim MacPhee stopped by Epcot this week and met two of the chefs who are responsible for the delicious dishes that guests will be able to try.
#WeLoveBBQ! So we're definitely celebrating the opening of Regal Eagle Smokehouse at EPCOT – and CAN'T WAIT to visit the Cast at this new dining venue! Walt Disney World Resort President, Josh D'Amaro and Senior Vice President of Operations, Jim MacPhee stopped by this week to meet two of the Pitmasters responsible for the dishes Guests can now try fresh from the smoker and grill at this self proclaimed "Salute to All Cook-Offs but Mostly Barbecue." #EPCOT #AmericanAdventure #RegalEagle #DisneyDining #WorldShowcase #BBQ #DisneyJobs #WeCreateHappiness #DisneyCastLife #TheMostMagicalPlaceOnEarth
Posted by Walt Disney World Cast and Community on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Do You Need Help Planning Your Next Disney Vacation?
If you want to visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse on your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation, but need help planning, then don’t hesitate to reach out to our friends over at Academy Travel. Click here to get your free travel quote today, and to get started planning that next magical Disney vacation.