Late in December, The Friar’s Nook in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World debuted a decently basic new breakfast menu. It only consisted of three menu items and was meant to only be a limited-time offering.
The purpose of this new basic breakfast menu was to expand the breakfast options throughout Magic Kingdom.
But now, it looks as if Disney guests were loving these breakfast options as they are now on the permanent, everyday menu!
The breakfast menu consists of:
- Breakfast Sandwich: Bacon, egg and cheddar cheese served on a multigrain croissant with potato barrels ($8.79)
- Cinnamon-Sugar Doughnuts: Doughnut holes covered in cinnamon sugar ($4.99)
- Sausage and Gravy Potato Barrels: Side of potato barrels served with sausage gravy ($5.49)
The Friar’s Nook is known for their famous tot and mac and cheese dishes including:
- Creamy Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Tots ($10.99)
- Creamy Bacon Macaroni & Cheese ($10.49)
- Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots ($9.99)
- All-Beef Hot Dog and Tots ($9.49)
- Brat and Tots ($10.29)
It is nice to see Magic Kingdom continuing to expand its breakfast options throughout the park, especially with delicious dishes like these from The Friar’s Nook.
Need Helping Planning Your Next Disney Vacation?
If you want to visit Walt Disney World to try these new breakfast items from The Friar’s Nook, but need help planning your trip, don’t hesitate to reach out to our friends over at the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel for a free quote.
They can help you and your family book a resort reservation, book dining reservations, secure Fast Pass reservations, and even offer tips and tricks so you and your loved ones don’t miss out on any of the Disney magic.
Are you excited to see The Friar’s Nook make these breakfast items permanent? Let us know in the comments.