If you’ve been thinking about booking a cruise through Disney Cruise Line then now is your chance to save big!
You and your family can embark on a tropical cruise to the Bahamas or the Caribbean or even on a winter wonderland cruise to Alaska. Disney Cruise Line also sails to Europe, Mexico and beyond from locations like Florida, Texas, California, New Orleans and New York.
And what’s even better is now you and your family can save when booking your next family vacation.
Disney Cruise Line is offering a limited time discount on select 4-night or longer cruises. From now through February 14, 2020, you can book a magical cruise and pay only half of your required deposit on the day you make your cruise reservation.
This Disney Cruise Line offer is only valid on NEW reservations for a 4-night or longer cruise departing between June 20, 2020 and May 31, 2021. The remaining deposit balance will be due at the time of the final payment.
Here are all the important details you need to read regarding the 50% off the required deposit offer:
- Remaining deposit balance due at the time of final payment.
- Valid for new bookings only on sailings booked by February 14, 2020.
- Valid on all 4-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at the time of booking and take place between June 20, 2020, and May 31, 2021.
- This offer is valid from December 20, 2019, through February 14, 2020.
- U.S., Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Columbia, Peru and Chile only.
- No code is needed.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
If you are looking for more information, or need help planning your next Disney Cruise vacation don’t hesitate to reach out to our friends over at the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel for a free quote.
Do you plan on booking a Disney Cruise for your next family vacation? Where would you like to visit? Let us know in the comments.