Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa is a slice of Disney paradise in Hawaii. It’s a resort that many fans only dream of visiting. But thanks to a recent offer, you can save hundreds of dollars on a trip to Aulani, and your Disney vacation in Hawaii could be closer than you think.
30% off your Aulani vacation
Disney’s latest money-saving offer for Aulani can save you up to 30% on your vacation now through December 17. This deal started in August, but there are still over two months left to take advantage of the offer, so you don’t want to miss out!
The current offer can get you 30% off your Aulani vacation of 5 or more consecutive nights, or 25% off your Aulani vacation on 4 consecutive nights. Aulani can cost upwards of $500 per night, so getting 25-30% off your Disney vacation in Hawaii is a savings of hundreds of dollars, which can be pretty hard to come by for a resort as luxurious as this one!
Here are all the details about the current offer, as it is written on the official Aulani website:
August 19 to December 17, 2019 – Pardon Our Pixie Dust!
During these dates, some of our water amenities will be closed for enhancements. Check out all the pools that will be open at this time—and delight in swimming and water play!
- Explore Alternative Pools
- Receive a $50 Resort credit per room, per night* for stays during our pool refurbishment—from August 19 to December 17, 2019.
- Save 30% on stays of 5 or more consecutive nights
- Save 25% on stays of 4 consecutive nights
Read all about Aulani’s current fall offer here so you can book before time runs out!
In addition, you can also save 30% off 5 or more consecutive nights or 25% off 4 consecutive nights on Aulani vacations from January 5 through February 29, 2020. And extra eager vacationers who book by November 13 will receive a $250 Resort Credit on stays of 5 or more nights or a $150 Resort Credit on stays of 4 nights. So on top of saving hundreds of dollars on your room, you can receive resort credit, too!
You can read all about Aulani’s winter offer on the official website here.
To get you even more excited for your Disney vacation in Hawaii, here’s what’s included:
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto infinity pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults
- Daily fitness classes to help you achieve a perfect balance of relaxation and exercise
Save big on flights to Hawaii
As we’ve previously shared, it’s possible to save even more money on your Disney vacation by getting free or significantly discounted flights. You can use credit card rewards points, fly frequently and use miles, or even possibly get bumped. You can check out our guide to flying for cheap here.
Additionally, Southwest Airlines is now flying to Hawaii, so you can get a great deal on plane tickets by flying with this affordable airline. Read all about that news here.
Want to book your dream Disney vacation to Aulani in Hawaii? Contact the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel for a free, no-obligation vacation quote for the Disney trip of your dreams. Academy Travel knows the ins and outs of planning a vacation to Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa, and they can save you big on your trip with these amazing offers. Click here for a free vacation quote!
Do you plan on taking advantage of these big savings offers for a Disney vacation at Aulani in Hawaii?