Arendelle Aqua is the latest color trend inspired by the Academy Award-winning animated feature, “Frozen” and is currently being celebrated at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland with special Arendelle Aqua themed treats! Here is a complete foodie guide to all the exclusive treats now available.
Walt Disney World
- Arendelle Aqua Cone (Available at Storybook Treats) – This cotton candy soft-serve is topped with sugar Mickeys and cotton candy sugar. (Yum!)
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade (Block & Hans) – A refreshing frozen lemonade complete with cotton candy flavor and blackberry moonshine.
- Frozen Arendelle Aqua Lemonade (non-alcoholic, Norway Beer Cart) – A refreshing frozen lemonade made with passionfruit and pineapple.
- Arendelle Aqua Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic, Sunshine Seasons) – A refreshing frozen lemonade mixed with cotton candy flavor.
- Arendelle Aqua Cupcake (Sunshine Seasons) – A rich chocolate-hazelnut cupcake topped with sweet buttercream.
- Arendelle Aqua Victoria Sponge Cake (Yorkshire County Fish Shop) – Delicious sponge cake with aqua buttercream.
- Arendelle Aqua Cuvée (Amorette’s Patisserie) – Bubbly Fairytale Champagne topped with a cute chocolate Minnie Mouse topper.
- Arendelle Aqua Punch (Daily Poutine) – A mix of coconut rum, peach schnapps, blue curaçao, and artic swirl Odwalla lemonade makes the perfect beverage.
Walt Disney World Resorts
- Arendelle Aqua Sugar Drop Donuts (Disney’s All-Star Music Resort) – This treat includes two sweet cake donuts topped with blue fondant glaze and a winter sugar crystal mix.
- Aqua Pearl Cupcake (Disney’s Pop Century Resort starting Sept. 15) – A rich chocolate cupcake with a blue cotton candy marshmallow cream center and topped with cotton candy buttercream, milk chocolate ears, crispy pearls, sugar, and glitter.
- Aqua Sparkle Cupcake (Disney’s Port Orleans Resort available starting Sept. 15 and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort) – A delicious chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate salted caramel mousse and topped with aqua and white vanilla buttercream, blue crispy pearls, and sparkly milk chocolate ears.
- Arendelle Aqua Cotton Candy Éclair (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – A sweet Éclair filled with cotton candy mousse and raspberry curd.
- Arendelle Aqua Cake (Disney’s Contemporary Resort) –A delicious vanilla cake filled with sweet blueberry jam.
- Worth Melting For (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge) – A mixture of vodka, blue curaçao, tropical-flavored syrup, pineapple juice, and sour.
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake (KDisney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – A lemon blueberry cheesecake topped with blueberry compote, graham cracker crust, chocolate shell, and micro orchids.
- Ice Elixir (Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – A mixed drink made with gin, blue curaçao, lemon, and pineapple.
- Arendelle Aqua Macaron (Jolly Holiday Bakery Café) – A Mickey-shaped macaron filled with buttercream, blueberries, and cream filling.
- Arendelle Aqua Linzer Cookie (Market House) – A Mickey-shaped cookie with a snowflake-shaped center, mixed berry jam, and chocolate ganache.
- Arendelle Aqua Churro (Town Square Churro Cart) – A beautiful churro dusted with aqua sugar.
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Candy Palace, Hunny Spot) – A delicious vanilla cake pop
Disney California Adventure
- Arendelle Aqua Macaron (Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café and Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream) – A Mickey-shaped macaron filled with buttercream, blueberries and cream filling.
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff) – A sweet vanilla cake pop.
Downtown Disney District
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Marceline’s Confectionery) – A classic vanilla cake pop coated with black raspberry white chocolate.
Do you want to visit Walt Disney World or Disneyland to try some of these Arendelle Aqua treats but aren’t sure where to begin with planning? Our friends over at Academy Travel can help! The Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel will help you and your family plan every aspect of your Disney trip. Click here for your no-obligation vacation quote from Academy Travel to make your Disney dreams come true on your next Disney vacation.
Which Arendelle Aqua treat are you excited to try first?