There are so many reasons to visit Walt Disney World this fall. From the highly anticipated grand opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom and Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival, we don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want to take a vacation to the Most Magical Place on Earth during this time of year.
Lucky for you, Disney Springs area hotels have just dropped some amazing new travel deals just for the fall season, allowing Disney fans to save big on their trips so you can stress less about the money and focus more on making happy memories.
For stays from September 1 through November 2 this year, you can take advantage of Fall into Extra Magic room rates at seven Disney Springs resort area hotels: B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
The Disney Springs area hotels offer just as much magic as other hotels at Walt Disney World, even though they are not owned and operated by Disney. Perhaps the biggest benefit to staying at any of these hotels this fall is, like Disney-owned hotels, the Disney Springs hotels are considered Official Walt Disney World Hotels. That means that guests get the perks of 60-Day FastPass+ reservations, Extra Magic Hours, and (as Disney announced earlier) Extra, Extra Magic Hours. So, you can experience the theme parks (namely Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios) as early as 6 a.m. on select days.
Take a look at the Disney Springs hotels Fall into Extra Magic rates for stays September 1-November 2 below:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $97 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $79.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $112 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $115 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $104 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $81 per room, per night.
Want to know more about each hotel specifically? Here’s how they are officially described on the Disney Springs resort area hotels website:
- B Resort & Spa — this chic lifestyle resort opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the 308-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad and tennis
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — featuring newly renovated rooms steps from Disney Springs, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – 60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to Disney Theme Parks.
Remember that all guests staying at these seven hotels will receive a Disney Springs Passport that features discounts and special offers on several locations throughout Disney Springs.
For more information, read more about this special offer on the official website here.
Want to visit Walt Disney World yourself? Contact our preferred Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel, who can plan every detail of your trip at no extra cost to you. Click here for a free Disney World vacation quote!
Are you visiting Disney World this fall, or do you want to? Let us know in the comments!
Source: Disney Springs hotels