Add Your Voice ↓
I have so many favourite memories from the 2010 trip when we took our 14 and 9 years old boys for the first time. We live in Australia so it is a huge undertaking to head to the US. But I don;t regret any moment of that trip. Been to Disneyland 3 times and that would be the most magical, outside of fulfilling a dream in 1996.
What were the top memories of 2010:
1) Stitch trying to pick my 9-year-olds nose, and mucking up with the 14 year old in Town Square
2) Mickey taking my Eldest sons Universal cap and stomping on it
3) Eldest going to Crush interactive session and being named Jaokb Jellyfish, and 4 days later Crush remembering him. In awe that moment.
4) Doing Goofy’s Kitchen and having 9 year old bake a cake with Goofy – So jealous as Goofy is my hero, but sons smile said it all
5) Having the Fairy Godmother take time to talk to my 14 and 9 year old, but they were happy to talk to her. They didn’t think it wierd, silly or stupid. Just awesome.
It is for these reasons that I just love going to Disneyland. And my wife is a big fan now after that trip. Just so many magical moments for that one, but all my trips.
Horizons and figment including the real imageworks the true awe of future world in its prime not ipcot horror show! #micdrop
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Friend's Email Address
Your Email Address