Greetings, world travelers! One of our favorite festivals, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, is returning again this year, and Disney just revealed the full menus for each of the outdoor kitchens and kiosks. We are so excited to share all of the yummy goodness with all of you, from scrumptious sweets and delectable bites to alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages so you can drink and dine around the world.
Several outdoor kitchens are new to the festival this year, and we can’t wait to try what they’re serving when the festival begins on March 6. If you’re planning a visit to Epcot this year in time for the festival, which runs through June 3, be sure to set aside plenty of time to try all the food offered at each outdoor kitchen. We love to stroll around World Showcase and forego advance dining reservations on the days of the festival, just so we make sure to save our appetites to sample all the delicious food and drinks. Remember: each outdoor kitchen is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
Keep reading to find out what each outdoor kitchen is serving at this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
Arbor at The Gardeners Terrace – NEW!
Take a culinary journey through a choice of delicacies, nurtured into a full bloom of taste sensations!
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Smoked Salmon Stack with Avocados, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Caviar and Focaccia Crostino
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake, served with Apple Cider Sorbet (V) (GF) (KA)
- Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider, New York, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Strawberry Rose Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Key Lime Apple Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Karbach Brewing Lemon and Ginger Radler Houston, TX
- Seadog Brewing Company Sunfish Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Shipyard Brewing Company Grind the Rind Watermelon IPA, Portland, ME
- Cider Flight
- Beer Flight
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth – NEW!
Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!
- Citrus-poached Salmon with Ancient Grain Salad, Roasted Vegetables, Citrus Greens (GF)
- From the Garden: Roasted Beets, Cashew Cheese and Micro Herbs with Lemon-oil Dressing (GF) (V)
- Mickey Tart Peanut Butter Mousse with Strawberry Jam and Boba Pearls (V) (KA)
- Blood Orange Aqua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic) (KA)
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V) (KA)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese (KA)
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries (KA)
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager, Bad Köstritz, Germany
- Hugo Cocktail with Sparkling Wine, Elderflower and Mint
- Beer Flight
The Citrus Blossom – NEW!
Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Tuna Tataki with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (GF) (KA)
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, Citrus Crumble (V)
- Orange Cream Slushy in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Fleur de Lys
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Vichyssoise aux Concombres: Chilled Cucumber Soup (GF)
- Tarte au Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust (V)
- Canard Confit à la Provençal: Braised Duck Confit with Tomatoes and Olives on Polenta
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Framboise: Sparkling Wine and Monin Raspberry
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Maison de France
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue (KA)
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (non-alcoholic)
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Twisted Strawberry Fest Fruit Ale, Tampa, FL
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Key Lime Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Gin
- Beer Flight
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice garnished with Whipped Cream, Berry Sauce Drizzle and Toasted Coconut (V) (KA)
- Chilled Soba Noodle Salad with Pan-seared Tuna and Wasabi Dressing
- Karaage with Nanban Sauce: Japanese-style Fried Chicken served on a bed of Shredded Cabbage and topped with a Soy and Vinegar-based Dressing (KA)
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Sayuri “Little Lilly” Nigori Sake
- “Ichigo Sun” Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail with Sake, Strawberry Purée and Lemonade
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- Tlacoyo: Blue Corn Masa topped with Black Bean Spread, Ground Chorizo, Queso Fresco and Mexican Cream
- Beef Torta: Braised Beef served on a Crispy Sourdough Roll with Queso Oaxaca, Avocado, Pickled Onions and Jalapeños in a Spicy Habanero Sauce
- Tres Leches: Milk-soaked Sponge Cake topped with Cajeta Whipped Cream and Almond Powder
- Cerveza: Allende Golden Ale Craft Beer served with a Liqueur Floater
- Damiana Flower Margarita: Damiana Flower Liqueur, Blanco Tequila, Agave Nectar and Citrus Juices served on the rocks with a Black Ant Salt Rim
- Oaxacan Gin & Tonic: Smokey Gin, Black Currant Liqueur, Vermouth, Lime Juice and Tonic Water
- Rosé Sangria: Withers Rosé Wine, Tequila Blanco, Elderflower and Ginger Liqueur, Pineapple, Cactus Pear and Ginger Juices
La Isla Fresca
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce
- Tropical Mousse Cake: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple (KA)
- Tropical Freeze (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Cruzan Mango Rum
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Szechuan Spicy Red-braised Beef Shank over Rice
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (V) (KA)
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Pirates of the China Sea: Dark Rum, Peach Syrup and Piña Colada Mix
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice
- Plum Wine Cooler
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables (KA)
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup (KA)
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Unibroue Éphérmère Apple Wheat Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Blanche de Chambly Belgian White Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Lune de Miel Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whisky
- Beer Flight
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Pineapple Soft-serve (V) (KA)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Pineapple Soft-serve Ice Cream with Fanta® (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Coastal Empire Beer Co. Coco Piña Gose, Savannah, GA (flight)
- Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI (flight)
- SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA (flight)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Pineapple Soft-serve Ice Cream with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Pizza Toscana: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onion, Mozzarella, Asiago and Parmesan Cheeses (KA)
- Pomodori Verdi e Mozzarella: Fried Green Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese, Balsamic Reduction
- Tri-Colored Cheese Tortellini, Sage Butter and Chicken Veloute (KA)
- Zeppole: Ricotta Cheese Fritters, Powdered sugar, Raspberry Sauce and Chocolate-hazelnut Drizzle (KA)
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Moretti La Rossa
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Villa Sandi Prosecco
- Montegrande Corbinello
- Fior d’Arancio Montegrande Moscato
- Bellini: Sparkling Wine and Peach Purée
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Taste of Marrakesh
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili-ranch Sauce
- Walnut Honey Baklava
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- White Sangria
- Casa Beer
- Larroque Chardonnay, Meknes
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Saddle up for slow-cooked specialties and a mighty fine selection of craft beer—at the American Adventure Pavilion!
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw (KA)
- Shredded Beef Brisket with Smoked Potato, Chorizo Fondue and Green Tomato Relish
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Frozen Simply™ Lemonade (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Boneshaker Zinfandel, Lodi, CA
- Frozen Simply™ Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- Beer Flight
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Purée, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey-blistered Grapes, Sunflower Brittle and Coriander Flowers (GF) (V)
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Citrus Greens
- Local Wildflower Honey-mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses and Petite Lavender Shoots (V) (KA)
- Honey-peach Cobbler Freeze (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Goodwood Brewing Company Brandy Barrel Honey Ale, Louisville, KY
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods – NEW!
Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (GF) (V) (KA)
- Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, Creamy Herb Dressing (V)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate and Baby Herbs (GF) (V)
- suja® Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Noon Greens™ (non-alcoholic)
- suja® Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Vibrant Probiotic (non-alcoholic)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
Wet your whistle with Festival-inspired beverages and adult libations at coffee carts across the park!
- Future World East – Pedal to the Meadow – Frozen Cappuccino topped with Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
- Canada – Cold Clover – Cold Brew Coffee with Irish Cream Syrup and topped with Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- Showcase Plaza – Goose on the Loose – Frozen Passion Fruit and Le Citron Vodka topped with Iced Tea
- The American Adventure – Bee’s Buzz – Frozen Lemonade and Coconut Syrup topped with Pineapple Rum
Check out some of the offerings at casual eateries where you can find terrific food and beverages to keep your taste buds delighted!
Key Lime Funnel Cake topped with Crumbled Graham Cracker and Whipped Cream
Block & Hans
Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
Short’s Brewing Company Local’s Light Lager, Bellaire, MI
Dogfish Head Brewery American Beauty Pale Ale, Milton, DE
Brooklyn Brewery Defender IPA, Brooklyn, NY
Golden Road Brewing Pineapple Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
3 Daughters Brewing Hard Rosé Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Violet Blueberry Vanilla Croissant Doughnut
- Berry Tea Mint Julep (non-alcoholic)
- Berry Tea Mint Julep with Bourbon
- Coffee-rubbed Pork Poutine with Barbecue Demi-Glace, Fire-roasted Corn Relish and Cheese Curds
- Stow Away Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Pimento-stuffed Olives, Cherry Tomato, Celery, Jumbo Shrimp and Smokehouse Jerky
Fife & Drum Tavern
- Short’s Brewing Company Soft Parade Shandy, Bellaire, MI
Please note that all menu items are subject to change and alcohol will only be served to guests 21 and older with valid ID.
Have you ever visited Walt Disney World during Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival? Let us know your favorite snacks and beverages!