Disney Cruise Line provides guests with a magical experience at sea and this fall and winter, guests aboard the Disney Wonder can combine their holiday seasons with an unforgettable Disney Cruise experience.
The Disney Wonder will return to San Diego, California and Galveston, Texas for a limited time each and guests hopping on board at these ports will be able to celebrate either Halloween or Christmas while at sea.
This September and October, guests can depart San Diego on either a 5-night cruise to Baja or a 7-night sailing to the Mexican Riviera, all while celebrating Halloween on the High Seas. Baja cruise visit Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico, while Mexican Riviera cruises stop at Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas.
The on board festivities for Halloween on the High Seas will include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a super-fun family costume party with games, dancing and lots of candy!
- A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream, an interactive singalong movie experience followed by meet-and-greets with Jack and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where a mysterious sea captain tells campfire-style ghost stories on the upper deck beneath the eerie glow of the night sky.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids, a special celebration just for adults where the nighttime entertainment district becomes the setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
Find your San Diego, California Disney Cruise Line cruise here.
In November and December, guest can hop on board the Disney Wonder in Galveston for 4-night, 6-night and 7-night Western Caribbean cruises or 7-night Bahamian cruises with stops at Disney’s Castaway Cay and celebrate the holiday season on these Very Merrytime Cruises.
The holiday entertainment aboard Disney Cruise Line ships during Very Merrytime Cruises includes:
- Mickey’s Tree-Lighting Magic, where Mickey and his pals lead carols and the lighting of the ship’s three-deck-tall Christmas tree.
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball, a magical welcome party for the guests of honor, Santa and Mrs. Claus, featuring Broadway-style entertainment and favorite Disney characters… including a pair of royal sisters whose appearance causes a flurry of “frozen” fun as a magical snowfall overtakes the atrium!
- Deck the Deck Holiday Party, a tropical celebration up on deck where Disney friends lead hula hooping, limbo under oversized candy canes and high-energy family dances like the “Yuletide Slide” and a conga line around the pool.
- Holiday activities for the whole family, like building gingerbread houses, meeting Santa Claus and singing along with Dickens-inspired carolers. Plus, special activities just for kids include decorating stockings and gingerbread men cookies, making holiday cards and creating holiday animation cells.
- Sea-sun’s greetings ashore at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay, where the celebration continues with “snow flurries,” a decked-out Christmas tree, Disney character meet-and-greets and merry island music.
Find your Galveston, Texas Disney Cruise Line cruise here.
For more information or to book your perfect Disney Cruise Line adventure, be sure to visit their official website.
Will you be celebrating Halloween or Christmas with Disney Cruise Line? Let us know in the comments below!