Disney Cruise Line’s Halloween on the High Seas will be returning this fall to transform each Disney cruise ship into a ghoulish wonderland and offer guests an extra spooky celebration for the whole family.
Mickey, Minnie and the whole gang will don their Halloween best and turn your Disney cruise into a not-so-spooky party filled with fiendish festivities and eerie entertainment.
The on board festivities for Halloween on the High Seas will include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a super-fun family costume party with games, dancing and lots of candy!
- A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream, an interactive singalong movie experience followed by meet-and-greets with Jack and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where a mysterious sea captain tells campfire-style ghost stories on the upper deck beneath the eerie glow of the night sky.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids, a special celebration just for adults where the nighttime entertainment district becomes the setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
Special Halloween-themed costumed characters, delicious Halloween treats and a magical pumpkin tree that transforms throughout the cruise will also help in making your Disney Cruise Line vacation a memorable one.
Halloween on the High Seas cruises will be available on both coasts, with sailings leaving out of:
- New York City: Disney Magic sails four- and seven-night Canada cruises and five- and six-night Bermuda cruises departing Sept. 20 to Oct. 29.
- San Diego, California: Disney Wonder sails two-, four- and five-night Baja cruises, a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise and a 14-night Panama Canal cruise departing Sept. 14 to Oct. 19.
- Port Canaveral, Florida: Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 1 to Oct. 27. Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 3 to Oct. 29.
To book your Halloween on the High Seas cruise, visit the official Disney Cruise Line website.