Last month, Disney announced a Disneyland After Dark event that would celebrate everything Star Wars. Due to the popularity of that Star Wars Nite, Disney is now adding a second Star Wars celebration to the Disneyland After Dark lineup!
If you were unable to get tickets for the now sold out Star Wars Nite on May 3, you can now plan to attend the second event on May 9.
This second celebration will feature many of the same experiences of the first Star Wars Nite, including:
- After-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including a galactic dance party and character encounters!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Specialty food and beverage offerings.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
However, the second event will also feature additional experiences, including:
- Opportunity to be among the first to purchase “Solo: A Star Wars Story” pins (quantities are limited).
- An additional Star Wars-themed photo opportunity.
- Acme Archives Limited artist showcase and signing.
- Book signing for “It’s Your Universe” (quantities are limited).
WATCH – HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN FULL RIDE POV:
And don’t forget, beginning May 4 these other Star Wars experiences will also be available to Disneyland guests.
- “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – Meet the Resistance’s newest hero at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns!
Tickets for the second Star Wars-themed Disneyland After Dark event will be available here beginning May 1.