Things are about to get a whole lot tastier (and more exciting) at the Happiest Place on Earth. Yesterday morning, without advance notice, reservations for the “Fantasmic!” dining packages opened up, and bookings for the first night of shows at Disneyland disappeared almost instantaneously. Fortunately there’s still plenty more nighttime spectacle to go around, and guests can line up their meals– and reserved seats, of course– for “Fantasmic!” shows throughout the remainder of the summer.
Today Disneyland revealed what fans can expect as far as specific menu items go, for the three restaurant options included in the “Fantasmic!” dining packages: Blue Bayou Restaurant inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction in New Orleans Square, River Belle Terrace next to Tarzan’s Treehouse just across from the Rivers of America, and Hungry Bear Restaurant by The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in Critter Country.
Blue Bayou Restaurant “Fantasmic!” Dining Package will include choice of starter, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage; cost is $65 for adults, $25 for children age 3-9.
- New Orleans Gumbo
- Blue Bayou House Salad
- Louisiana Spiced Shrimp
- Blue Bayou Bouillabaisse with sustainable fish fillet, mussels, clams, shrimp and spiced sausage
- Pan-seared Bone-in Pork Loin
- Citrus-marinated Chicken Breast
- Surf & Turf, featuring a petite lobster tail and broiled filet mignon
- Portobello Mushroom and Louisana Popcorn Rice
- Blue Bayou Bone-in Rib-eye
- Pan-seared Salmon
- Herb-crusted Rack of Lamb
- Sorcerer Mickey “Fantasmic!” Dessert, with milk chocolate mousse, bananas foster sauce, milk chocolate pound cake and a chocolate glaze
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlèe with fresh berries
- 8-Layer Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
River Belle Terrace “Fantasmic!” Dining Package will include choice of starter, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage; cost is $45 for adults, $25 for children age 3-9.
- Corn Chowder
- House Salad
- Pork Spare Ribs
- BBQ Tofu
- Oven-roasted Sausage Link Combo
- Sustainable Catch of the Day
- Oven-roasted Half BBQ Chicken
- Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Maleficent Dragon “Fantasmic!” Dessert, with a milk chocolate crunchy base, spiced dark chocolate-blackberry ganache center, caramel mousse and orange-vanilla sauce
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Butterscotch Pudding
Hungry Bear Restaurant will offer choice of entrée and natural soda; choice of entrée and bottled water, juice box or milk for children age 3-9; cost is $29.99 for adults, $19.99 for children.
- Cedar Salt Roasted Salmon, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley.
- BBQ Chicken, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
- Blackberry BBQ Pork Ribblettes, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
- Mushroom and Leek Frittata, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
Guests can make reservations for these appetizing “Fantasmic!” dining packages now by visiting Disneyland’s official website or calling the hotline at 718-714-DINE. “Fantasmic!” returns to Walt’s original Magic Kingdom on Monday, July 17th– Disneyland’s 62nd birthday!