This just in, Star Wars fans: On December 5, 2016, Disney will be celebrating Star Wars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as well as the upcoming film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story with an invite-only meet-up — and that meet-up will feature Spaceship Earth magically transforming into the Death Star. Hold on, what?! Yeah.
Disney Parks Blog will be hosting the meet-up, and will include local media, and during their Star Wars celebration, Spaceship Earth will be transformed into the Death Star through digital projections. And before the Death Star appears, updates on current and upcoming Star Wars experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be shared to the masses!
RSVP for the meet-up NOW by clicking here. Only one guest is permitted per attendee. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. If you are not able to attend, you can check it out live on Disney Parks Blog‘s site on Monday night.
Also, here are a few things they want you to know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- The experience is an invitation only event happening after Epcot park hours and does not include park admission.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in at the front of Epcot for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Tickets are super-limited, so don’t be surprised if they’re all gone by the time you read this. But good luck, and may the force be with you!
UPDATE: This event opportunity has filled. Please keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.