Discover Universal, a website and content hub, was designed to be a one-stop resource for both fans and Guests who might be planning their first trip to the Parks.
The press release from Universal Orlando Resort reads:
Today marks the launch of Universal Orlando Resort’s all-new “Discover Universal” hub – a trip-planning site that highlights the “must-dos,” “must-eats,” “must-knows” and “how tos” for a trip to the award-winning destination via innovative storytelling designed with the guest in mind. Complete with dynamic videos, podcasts, planning guides and more, this exciting new platform will showcase all of Universal’s amazing experiences in a way that connects with today’s traveler and the content they like to consume.
Visitors to “Discover Universal” can find entertaining yet informative content across various mediums, including:
- All-new original video series with hosts sharing all of the details guests want to know about the different experiences within the destination, such as:
- Ride Guys (debuts on February 17): Embark on an entertaining tour of the top rides at Universal Orlando with two “Ride Guys.” The duo will answer specific attraction-related questions and then showcase what the actual ride experience is like. New episodes will be released monthly.
- Dine & Ride (debuts in May): Enjoy a culinary quest and learn more about the elevated theme park fare around Universal Orlando. New episodes will be released monthly.
- Checked In (debuts in May): Takes viewers on a fun tour of the lobby, rooms, pool and amenities of Universal Orlando’s eight magnificently themed hotels (one hotel will be highlighted in each episode).
- The Discover Universal Podcast, where hosts will discuss the tips, tricks and must-know details to help guests plan the most epic vacation ever. The intro episode will be available on February 18, and guests can enjoy new episodes bi-weekly beginning February 22.
- Informative guides filled with itineraries, inspirational travel photography and more.
“Discover Universal” will launch additional engaging content throughout the year, and will expand to include Universal Studios Hollywood.
Guests who visit Discover Universal will be treated to informative guides, fun tours, special video series, a podcast dedicated to the Universal Parks and much more.
Discover Universal currently will only be covering content at Universal Orlando Resort with the plan to expand with Universal Studios Hollywood in the near future.
If you’re visiting Universal Orlando, you’ll want to make sure to check out many thrilling and exciting attractions like Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem, The Simpson’s Ride, E.T. Adventure Ride, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringott’s, MEN IN BLACK: Alien Attack, Hollywood Rip It, Ride It, RockIt, and much more at Universal Studios Florida, as well as Hogsmeade, which includes Harry Potter and the Fobidden Journey, Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure, and The Flight of the Hippogriff, as well as Jurassic Park River Adventure, Jurassic World Velocicoaster, Skull Island: Reign of Kong, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk Coaster and much more next door at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
What do you think of this Universal Parks News? Let us know in the comments.
If you want to visit Universal Orlando Resort, you can today! Click here to get your vacation started! You can go to Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, then eat some dinner and grab a drink at CityWalk. Want to take a splash? Volcano Bay is ready for you. With so many fun events like Mardi Gras, Halloween Horror Nights, and more, Universal will give you an action-packed adventure like you are in the movies! And, who could forget about the Wizarding World of ‘Harry Potter’! Universal is also in the midst of building its biggest theme park ever, the Epic Universe, which is set to open in 2025. Or, how about a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood to experience the movies?