If you have always dreamed about becoming a Disney character, now is your chance!
Working at Walt Disney World is a dream for many. Perhaps you want to be a skipper on Jungle Cruise or an usher at the Haunted Mansion; maybe your calling is to bellhop at the Tower of Terror or create the delicious food found around the parks. There are thousands of jobs to choose from for aspiring Cast Members, and now, another job that is coveted by many is available.
If you have ever wanted to be “friends” with your favorite Disney character or thought you look just like one of the characters you see in the Disney films, now is your time to shine. Disney is hiring for character look-a-likes at Walt Disney World Resort, and you can apply online with an online submission!
At the moment, it looks like Disney is looking for look-a-likes of a variety of Disney princesses. The complete list of all roles being cast is: Princess Tiana, Elena of Avalor, Moana, Mulan, and Princess Jasmine. Submissions will be open for the next ten days, closing on October 23. Disney is looking for new Cast Members to portray the princesses, as furloughed and displaced performers are not welcome to apply.
Below is a complete description of the job, as well as instructions on how to apply.
**Online submissions will be accepted now through October 23, 2021**
Disney Live Entertainment is seeking performers to portray Disney Character Look-alikes from specific animated films for potential future opportunities. Performers will have the opportunity to bring these roles to life, in addition to performing as the world famous Disney Characters, at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
SEEKING THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
Disney Character Look-alikes: 5’2” – 5’8”, with warm, engaging, and outgoing personalities, to portray any of the following roles: Princess Tiana, Elena of Avalor, Moana, Mulan, and Princess Jasmine.
SUBMISSION AND ONLINE AUDITION CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS:
This is a 2 step process. Candidates must submit AND check-in to the audition to be considered.
STEP 1 – SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please click “My_Profile” to create or update your performer profile.
- Please upload the below 3 current photos of yourself. Please pull long hair back so it is completely off the face and in a ponytail, and only wear light makeup if desired. Form-fitting/athletic attire is preferred.
- 1 – Direct shot from the waist up, looking into the camera
- 2 – Full-body shot from the ground up, looking into the camera
- 3 – Profile shot, from the waist up
STEP 2 – CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit checkin.disneyauditions.com
- Select the audition: “ONLINE SUBMISSIONS: Disney Character Look-alikes”
- Take your selfie to complete the submission process
- You’re all set. There is no need to submit more than once
Submissions will be accepted through October 23, 2021. Candidates will be contacted by Talent Casting should they be selected to move on to the next round.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States
- This audition opportunity is not open to current, active and furloughed Character Performers, as well as former Character Performers who were displaced into a new classification.
Click here if you are interested in learning more about this position.
What is your dream role at Disney? Let us know in the comments below!