Dancing with the Stars is one of the more popular competition shows that fans love to watch on ABC, and if you are a Disney fan, there is always one week that will stand out above the rest.
For the past while, Dancing with the Stars has been airing a Disney week when the competitors would dance to Disney songs and get dressed up. We recently saw the dancing couples travel to Disneyland as part of the week’s theme. This year, the Disney theme lasted for two nights as the couples did a dance as Disney heroes and Disney villains.
Below is a list of the dances and costumes that we saw from heroes night. To learn more about villains night, click here.
- Kenya Moore and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing Contemporary to “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana
- Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Samba to “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from The Lion King
- Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Rumba to “You’ll Be in My Heart” from Tarzan
- JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Viennese Waltz to “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella
- Melanie C. and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing Jazz to “Step in Time” from Mary Poppins
- Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Salsa to “Colombia, Mi Encanto!” from Encanto
- Melora Hardin and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Quickstep to “I Wan’na Be Like You (2016)” from The Jungle Book
- Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing the Paso Doble to “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” from Mulan
- Iman Shumpert and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Foxtrot to “Let It Go” from Frozen
- The Miz and pro Witney Carson dancing the Quickstep to “Friend Like Me” from Aladdin
- Brian Austin Green and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the waltz to “Someday My Prince Will Come” from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Jive to “Stand Out” from A Goofy Movie
- Matt James and pro Lindsay Arnold dancing the Quickstep to “The Incredits” from The Incredibles
When Kenya Moore, Real Housewives of Atlanta star, did her dance, however, things went wrong. It is now being reported that Moore thought she broke her ribs.
“When I jumped on [pro Brandon Armstrong], I think I just landed wrong and landed on my two bottom ribs and I thought I broke them. In fact, in the air, I was sure I broke my ribs.”
Moore continued to explain that she could not breathe and was in excruciating pain. Moore ended up going to the ER from the pain but thankfully was ok. She also noted that she has had knee issues but is still looking forward to dancing Grease night next week! Moore was able to still perform through her pain, showing us all really just how far she will go!
What did you think of Disney week at Dancing with the Stars? Which was your favorite performance.