It’s never a complete Disney Parks trip without Mickey treats, and one of the most popular and classic sweet treats — besides Mickey-shaped beignets — are Mickey and Minnie Rice Krispie Treats.
We’ve seen it topped with all different things including milk chocolate, peanut butter, frosting, cereal, churro, and even pumpkin. As the seasons change, so do the Rice Krispies decorations, celebrating each of the holidays through the year.
Mickey & Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops
For Valentine’s Day this year, why not try marrying two of the greatest desserts out there, cookies and Rice Krispies? This treat is perfect for the holiday of love for all the Disney lovers out there!
Recipe Source: Disney Family
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package large marshmallows
- 6 cups crisped rice cereal
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Red and pink candy melts
- Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat. Add marshmallows and continue to stir.
- Remove from stovetop and add crisped rice cereal. Mix until cereal is completely covered with marshmallow.
- Smooth marshmallow treat evenly into a baking sheet.
- Prepare edible cookie dough by combining 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, sugar, milk, vanilla extract, flour, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix completely.
- Layer edible cookie dough onto baking sheet on top of marshmallow treat layer.
- Use a Mickey-shaped cookie cutter to cut out each dessert.
- Place candy melts into a glass bowl and melt over low heat, stirring continuously.
- Dip desserts into melted candy melts and top with sprinkles.
- Place desserts onto a stick and use candy melt to secure.
More Disney Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Mickey’s Chocolate-Dipped Valentine Cookies
- Disney Valentine’s Day Loungefly
- Valentine’s Minnie Mouse Ears
Will you be making these cookie dough pops? Let us know in the comments below.