If you are looking for a way to bring the Force to your holiday season, you’re going to want to check out this interesting hack.
Last year, The Mandalorian brought everyone a wonderful Christmas gift — Baby Yoda! Ever since his television debut, fans everywhere have fallen in love with the little guy, now known as Grogu, and people have been looking for ways to incorporate him into their holiday celebrations.
Related: The Baby Yoda Memes You Need Now
Many from all around the world have already decided to use Grogu as their tree topper for 2020 and now, you can also make Baby Yoda Christmas cookies thanks to this interesting hack.
Katy Atakturk, a huge Baby Yoda fan from Seattle, took to Instagram last year to share her clever way of making Baby Yoda inspired cookies.
Atakturk decided to take an angel cookie cutter to make some cookies, but then by simply taking off the head of the cookie before baking, she then got a Baby Yoda shape!
“I love Baby Yoda! It was so much fun making these cookies.” Atakturk told “Good Morning America.” “I hope everyone gets the chance to chop off their own angel cookie head to make room for a Baby Yoda.”
Wendy Kou’s Baby Yoda Cookie Recipe
- Cookie dough (can be store bought)
- Green and brown frosting
- Green, brown, black and white icing
- Roll out cookie dough and use cookie cutter to cut out angel. Then, with a knife, cut off the head.
- Cook the dough in the oven at your desired temperature that matches your cookie recipe
- Outline the Yoda with green frosting on top and brown frosting on bottom.
- Fill the cookie with the colored icing to match and add a little white in between the green and brown.
- Add black dots of frosting for the eyes.
- Use a toothpick to add the white dot on the eye.
Will you be making these adorable Baby Yoda cookies? Let us know in the comments below.