It wasn’t long ago that the Disney Parks announced they would be bringing the holiday spirit to the theme parks and resorts at Walt Disney World in Florida! But it is important to keep in mind that things won’t be looking like they have in the past.
In fact, they already announced the famous gingerbread houses won’t be returning to the Disney World Resorts and Cinderella Castle won’t have the stunning holiday lights this year.
However, Disney Parks Blog just released a full foodie guide to all of the holiday treats they will be releasing next week! From gingerbread to peppermint to salted caramel, there are several different flavors associated with the holidays and Disney is bringing these to the next level with beautiful and elevated treats.
So, before you pack up and head to the parks, be sure to check out this guide and figure out which foodie items you’ll want to try this holiday season! And if you need help planning your Disney World holiday vacation, get started here.
All of these treats will be available from November 6 – December 30.
- Twice Upon a Cupcake – A confetti Christmas treetops a vanilla cupcake with a red velvet hidden Mickey (Available at Main Street Bakery)
- Let it Snow Taco – Sugar cookie “taco shell” filled with salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse (Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe)
- An Orange Bird Christmas – Orange–scented white chocolate mousse filled with orange curd (Available at Sunshine Tree Terrace)
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros – Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips (Available at Westward Ho)
- Pistachio Chai Tea Float – Pistachio soft–serve, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament (Available at Aloha Isle)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
All of these treats will be available from November 6 – January 4.
- Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – Frozen salted caramel hot chocolate topped with marshmallows, green sugar, and a chocolate drizzle served with a souvenir Mickey Glow (Available at PizzeRizzo, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, and Rosie’s All–American Café)
- Mickey’s Holiday Cookie – Vanilla butter cookie enrobed with white chocolate and sugar snowflakes (Available at ABC Commissary and Rosie’s All–American Café)
- Holiday Whoopie Pie – Red velvet whoopie pie filled with a classic cream cheese filling (Available at The Trolley Car Café and Backlot Express)
- Olaf’s Snow Flurry – Yellow cupcake with vanilla buttercream, snow flurry sugar, and Olaf Glow (Available at Rosie’s All–American Café)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- White–Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse – White chocolate peppermint cream cheese mousse with peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles (Available at Satu’li Canteen Dec. 20 – Jan. 2)
- Menagerie Cupcake – Gingerbread cupcake with cream cheese frosting topped with a white chocolate bear (Available at Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus Dec. 1–30)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich – Vanilla Ice Cream sandwiched between two pumpkin cookies decorated with fall sprinkles (Available at Dino–Bite Snacks Nov. 1–30)
- Santa Mickey Mousse – White chocolate peppermint mousse dome on a brownie base, snowflake sprinkles, and chocolate Mickey ears (Available at Creature Comforts Dec. 1– Jan. 2)
- Spiked Frozen Apple Pie – Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine with Minute Maid® Apple Juice and Cinnamon (Available at Block & Hans now – Dec. 31)
- Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Sneak Peek! Maple Bûche de Noël – Maple mousse and cranberry rolled in gingerbread chiffon cake
For a full list of holiday kitchens coming to the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, visit our website here.
Do you plan on attending Walt Disney World for the holidays this year? Let us know in the comments below.
If you are looking to plan your next Walt Disney World vacation but need some help, don’t forget to contact the expert Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel to help you put together your dream trip. Get in touch for a free quote today!