Universal Studios Orlando and the Walt Disney World Resort recently had to cancel their annual nightly Halloween events for their fall season. Luckily, Universal’s Islands of Adventure Park will be hosting new daytime experiences and trick-or-treating!
Trick-Or-Treating at Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Orlando is hosting a special event this weekend in an attempt to bring these experiences fully into their Halloween season. Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights was canceled and isn’t very kid or family-friendly. Also, WDW’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party won’t be happening this year. So there is a bit of a demand for fall activities for little ones to enjoy, especially ones that involve Halloween candy.
Thankfully, Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventures will be hosting a FREE Trick-or-Treat experience this weekend! During this fall activity test run, children 12 years of age and younger can visit different retail areas and receive fun treats and Halloween sweets. Children will need a parent with them and will receive a free treat bag. Find all the locations with a pumpkin sticker to get your hands on some scary good treats.
More Information for Halloween at Universal Orlando
- Trick-Or-Treating experience will be on a first come, first serve basis
- The Virtual Line experience will be available for guests attending haunted houses. Guests can use the Official Universal Orlando Resort App to access and reserve a return time for either house.
- Both haunted houses are strongly not recommended for children under the age of 13
- Costumes are also highly encouraged but are completely optional (No costume masks allowed)
- For children 12 years of age and younger, Trick-Or-Treating will be available throughout Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- For more information, please visit UniversalOrlando.com
You and your little ones don’t want to miss out on this FREE experience! Trick-Or-Treating at Universal Studios Orlando’s Islands of Adventure will be going on this weekend, September 19th and 20th.
Will you and your family be attending this fun, fall, exclusive experience? Let us know in the comments!