We have another update from Disney Parks Blog about dining at Walt Disney World Resort. Some new features and expanded options in My Disney Experience will make dining at Disney World easier than ever before.
We shared that one of the biggest changes to recently come to Disney World dining is the availability of mobile order at select table service restaurants. Now, mobile order has also been expanded to multiple restaurants at the Disney Resort hotels. And another new feature allows Guests to access a walk-up list at select table service restaurants, even if they don’t have a reservation to dine there.
Disney Parks Blog breaks down the information even more below:
- Mobile Order Service is expanding to select table-service restaurants – We’re now offering even more ways to use our mobile order service, recently expanding it to include to go orders from Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village. Allowing Disney Resort hotel guests to place a to go order from a selection of items on the table-service menu inside the restaurant and pick up their food to enjoy at their resort hotel, the service will soon grow to include other select Disney Resort hotel table-service restaurants. Be sure to stay tuned and check the app for the most up-to-date list of participating locations.
- Mobile Order Service is now available in even more quick-service locations – We’ve also brought the mobile order service to additional quick-service restaurants – The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, P & J’s Southern Takeout at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and the BoardWalk Bakery and Pizza Window at Disney’s BoardWalk – and plan to expand to even more locations soon, making it even easier for the whole family to grab a quick bite on the go.
- Mobile dining check-in and walk-up list service – Launched this summer, guests can now check-in for dining, view current availability and wait times, and add themselves to a waitlist at participating table-service restaurants through the My Disney Experience app. Check out additional information here and start planning your next culinary adventure today.
Excited for these changes and want to book a trip? Whether you want to visit in 2020 or 2021, we’ve got you covered. Our friends at Academy Travel are the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners we highly recommend working with when it comes to booking a vacation. They can monitor all of the discounts to get you the best deal and plan your entire trip at no extra cost to you. Ready to book? Click here!
For more information on dining at Disney World, check out our dining guides below:
- Magic Kingdom Dining Guide
- EPCOT Dining Guide
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dining Guide
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Dining Guide