Below is the official announcement from the Hong Kong Disneyland website:
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park will officially reopen on Sep 25, 2020 with reduced capacity, health and safety measures and a visit reservation system for all guests. All guests entering the park are required to undergo temperature screening and wear face masks. Details
- During the initial reopening stage, the park will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays, (except public holidays and designated days) until further notice.
- All guests are required to reserve their visit beginning 7 days prior to arrival. Magic Access members may reserve 1 day in advance, beginning from Sep 22. Reservations for other guests will begin at 12 p.m. on Sep 23.
>>Reserve now <<.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented. Character experiences will be adjusted to avoid close interaction. Indoor live performances will be suspended. Details
- Special arrangement will be provided for unused park tickets, date-specific products, hotel bookings and Magic Access memberships. Details
Hong Kong Disneyland Health & Safety Measures
After months of closure due to the worldwide pandemic, it’s great to know that the Hong Kong Disneyland Park is finally ready to resume operations in a safe manner. The new 5 days a week for operating hours will help the resort comply with health and safety measures. Social distancing measures will also be in place as well as plenty of hand sanitizing stations for guests throughout the park and resort. Live performances will also be restricted to only outdoor areas at the beginning of the reopening.
Character Meet Experiences
In order to maintain the health and safety of guests and Hong Kong Disneyland Cast Members, character meet and greet experiences will be different. Guests will meet with their favorite characters at a distance. There will be plenty of opportunities for selfie spots for guests. This will help maintain a safe distance for guests of the park, Cast Members, and characters.
Special Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket and Hotel Offers
Exclusive ticket and hotel offerings will be available for guests to enjoy the newly reimagined castle. The Castle of Magical Dreams kicks off the celebration of Hong Kong Disneyland’s 15th year anniversary at the end of this year!