As Hong Kong Disneyland prepares to reopen, Disney has revealed more information about the theme park’s reservation system.
The official Hong Kong Disneyland website has a new web page called Park Visit Reservation where Guests can find all the necessary info pertaining to visiting Hong Kong Disneyland. The instructions state that Guests can begin reserving their visit to Hong Kong Disneyland today, and from June 16th onward the reservation period will open daily at noon local time.
Watch the full instructional video below:
To reserve a day to enter the Hong Kong Disneyland theme park, Guests will enter a valid email or phone number, long into the system with a one-time password, and input their visit date as well as their ticket, membership card, or ticket vouchers/confirmation information before getting their reservation confirmation.
Below is the official information as it is written on the Hong Kong Disney website:
Park Visit Reservation
Magic Access members can begin reserving their visit from June 15th, after which the system will open for public reservation from June 16th 12:00nn.
To maintain appropriate social distance among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland has introduced capacity control in our Park. All Guests are required to reserve their visit date with their valid tickets, membership cards or ticket vouchers/confirmation through this website within 7 days prior to their visit to the Park. Magic Access Members may book 1 day in advance of the public.
Upon reservation, *
- Please submit a valid email address or mobile phone number to login.
A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email address or mobile phone number for login. Please ensure you are able to receive the email/SMS and subsequently login with the OTP within the validity period.
- Please read and accept the Terms & Conditions before logging into the system.
- Guests input the following information for reservation:
– Ticket, membership card or ticket vouchers/confirmation information
– Visit date
- Once the reservation is submitted successfully, a confirmation will be shown on the screen and a reservation notification will be sent to the registered email address or mobile phone number.
- You may repeat steps 3 & 4 to make reservation for additional tickets/membership cards before logging out. You may use the same email address or mobile phone number to login and review your reservation.
Upon arrival at the Park, #
Guests are required to present their registered tickets, membership cards or ticket vouchers/confirmation for verification and park admission on the reserved visit date.
* You must be aged 18 or above to make this reservation.
# Guests under age 16 must be accompanied by a Guest aged 16 or older to enter the Park.
Do you plan to visit Hong Kong Disneyland after the park reopens? Are you excited for more Disney Parks to reopen? Let us know in the comments!