Checking in the 10th of October for 7 nights. We were originally scheduled for the end of May. There are 7 of us in my family, anxious, but also apprehensive and disappointed so much entertainment has been cancelled. Hopefully, by October new guidelines will allow fireworks and such to return. However, if Florida continues to be the incubator for this virus I may be pleading with WDW to honor my tickets in 2021.
Have had a WDW resort reservation since January. No tickets yet. Do I have to wait until June 28 to buy park tickets, when everyone booking a new vacation gets to buy them? Is there any preference for me who has an Existing hotel reservation? I don’t want to get locked out of park tickets when New bookings are made .
Comments are closed.
Friend's Email Address
Your Email Address