Palo is one of the most luxurious restaurants onboard any Disney Cruise Line ship. The Italian-inspired restaurant can be found on all four ships in the Disney Cruise Line fleet (the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic, and Disney Wonder).
Known for its high-end dining experience, Palo offers an exceptional menu and delicious cocktail options. Here, we’re sharing Palo’s Bloody Mary recipe, perfect for your next brunch!
Palo Bloody Mary (Courtesy of Disney Cruise Line)
What You Need:
- 1.5 oz radish-infused Belvedere vodka
- 3 oz yellow tomato juice
- 4 oz fresh heirloom tomato juice
- 2 oz beet root juice
- Splash of fresh ginger juice
- Splash of yuzu juice
- Pinch of Hawaiian sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Dash of whisky Worcestershire sauce
- Green bean, bacon and horseradish crisp
- Red bell pepper and horseradish crisp
- Cucumber tomato strip
- Dried tomato basil chip
- Sprig of rosemary
What You Do:
- Infuse the vodka with radish. Do not use horseradish, as it will overpower the drink.
- Blend or muddle heirloom tomatoes. Remove the skin first if you prefer.
- Prepare a glass full with ice, and add yellow tomato juice, heirloom tomato juice and vodka.
- Muddle fresh ginger root, and strain juice into glass.
- Add a pinch of Hawaiian sea salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Add a splash of yuzu juice and whiskey Worcestershire sauce.
- Once all ingredients are in the glass, stir gently to blend the drink.
- Garnish for the finishing touch.
Next time you’re aboard the Disney Wonder, the Disney Magic, the Disney Fantasy, or the Disney Dream, make sure to get a Palo reservation so you can enjoy the restaurant’s Northern Italian cuisine.
More Disney Cocktails
You can also recreate these delicious cocktails from Trader Sam’s at Disneyland Resort in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Are you excited to try the Palo Bloody Mary recipe or another Disney cocktail at home for happy hour?