A fan favorite Disney Parks sweet treat is ice cream, from Mickey bars to ice cream sundaes! When I think about Sorcerer Mickey, my mind immediately goes to Fantasmic and Fantasia! watching all that magic come out of his hands. Well, magic can come out of your hands with this Sorcerer Mickey Brownie Bowl Ice Cream Sundae.
This delectable mini dessert can be created with any kind of ice cream. My personal favorite flavor for this is cookies and cream. It pairs well with the warm chocolate poured over. The cute wizard Mickey makes it all the better to eat with your family and friends.
Be sure to watch the video too. The music accompanying the demonstration will have you bopping along while you’re making this delicious dessert! It makes for a great activity to do with kids, as a date night, or even a dessert party with friends.
Recipe Source: Disney Family
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 5 tsp of water
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 pasteurized egg whites
- small waffle cone
- hot fudge
- blue gel color
- blue sugar crystal sprinkles
- red sprinkles
- white sprinkles
- mini chocolate chip cookies
- ice cream
- 2 six muffin tins
- cookie scoop
- ice cream scoop
- Mix together brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and 3 tsp of water.
- Use cookie scoop to scoop brownie mix into each of the six muffin compartments.
- Place another six muffin tin on top to mold the bowls.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes
- While it’s baking, mix together 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1 pasteurized egg white, 1 tsp water and a few drops of blue gel color.
- Then mix together 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1 pasteurized egg white, and 1 tsp water and place in a piping bag.
- Take a small waffle cone, coat with blue icing, and add blue sugar crystal sprinkles on top.
- Use white icing to pipe on crescent moon and stars.
- Plate one of the brownie bowls and scoop in 2 scoops of ice cream.
- Drizzle on hot fudge and add red and white sprinkles.
- Put on 2 mini chocolate chip cookies for Mickey ears and top with his sorcerer’s hat.
You could do a chocolate chip cookie, snickerdoodle, or adjust this peanut butter cookie recipe to change up the bowls variations. Get creative with this Sorcerer Mickey inspiration. It is after all where the magic happens!