Disney loves to give back by sharing some of their most popular treat recipes with us all, so that we can recreate our favorite goodies even when we’re away from the parks and resorts.
Who’s Ready For A Sugar Rush?
Vanellope’s Sweet’s & Treats shop is a dessert shop offering a wide assortment of sugary goodies such as gelato, candies and baked goods. The shop is themed around one of the main arcade games — Sugar Rush — in Disney’s Wreck It Ralph. The recipe we’re going to be sharing today is an Oreo cookie pop filled with raspberry chocolate cream.
This recipe will make 15 cookies!
- 1 Cup Raspberry Puree
- 16 Oz White Couverture Chocolate / Chopped
- 4 Oz White Coating Chocolate / Chopped
- 1 Pkg Oreo Cookies
- 1 Pkg Lollipop Sticks
- 1 Pkg Dark Coating Chocolate
- 1 Pkg Miscellaneous Candies or Nuts for Decorating
- In a saucepan, bring the raspberry puree to a boil over medium heat.
- Pour the hot puree over the two different white chocolates in a bowl and mix until combined and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Take 15 Oreo cookies and separate each to form two portions, with frosting on one end of each. Place the cookie half with the frosting on a tray, frosting side up.
- When the raspberry cream is firm, spoon the mixture into a pastry bag with a plain piping tip on the end.
- Pipe the filling on top of the frosting on the Oreo Cookie, and then place a lollipop stick in the middle, leaving one end of the stick out of the cookie.
- Firmly place the plain half of the Oreo on top of the raspberry cream, forming a sandwich again.
- Clean the sides to make a perfect cookie with the lollipop stick coming out. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark coating chocolate in a bowl over a double boiler saucepan on a low heat. Dip the Oreo in the chocolate to coat. As you remove the cookie, scrape the excess chocolate before placing on baking paper.
- Decorate dipped cookies as desired.
Will you be trying out this cookie recipe?