Hop on in to check out a sneak peak of the adorable new Miss Bunny merchandise, set to hit the shelves in Disney stores across Japan this Easter. On March 27th, lucky shoppers can grab up all of these cute and rare collectibles that are giving us all of the spring vibes!
A Sneak Peek
This new collection has all kinds of different items. Everything from adorable fluffy keychains and larger plush collectibles, to more practical items like an air-pod case and small clasp wallet.
All of the items feature Miss Bunny and don light pink and yellow hues — the perfect buys for Springtime. I don’t know about you, but I’ll take them all. This character and these colors absolutely scream easter to me!
Who Is The Character Miss Bunny?
Miss Bunny — a lesser known Disney character — is Thumper’s love interest in the classic film Bambi, released in 1942. She doesn’t have a large role in the film, appearing in only one scene, yet leaving a lasting impression on Thumper (and Disney fans), who admire her adorable and sweet nature!
Other NEW Disney merchandise that you don’t want to miss!
Whether you’re looking for that cute new spring outfit to add to your wardrobe, magical home goods or the perfect new Disney accessory, we’ve got you covered!
- -Two Cute New Disney Vera Bradley Collections Have Arrived Just in Time for Spring!
- -Target’s Disney Princess Dinnerware Set Will Enchant Your Royal Table
- -NEW Disney Princess Tie-Dye Tees Will Bring Color To Your Wardrobe
- -NEW Gucci X Disney ShoulderBag Is The PERFECT Spring Accessory
- -Toy Story Dinnerware Set That Will Take Your Kitchen to ‘Infinity and Beyond’
Will you be snagging a Miss Bunny item from the new collection? Let us know in the comments.