Have you ever taken advantage of the Disney Minnie Van service powered by Lyft at Walt Disney World Resort to and from the airport? Well, if you were planning on it for a future vacation, you may want to keep this in mind.
It was just announced that Walt Disney World Resort has increased their prices for the Disney Minnie Van service powered by Lyft for its airport transfers as well as have extended the hours for airport service transfers.
Here is everything we know:
Disney Minnie Van Price Increase
The airport service for Disney Minnie Van just had a $5 increase, making the new price $155 each way (up from $150 each way). But that’s not all because the Port Canaveral service has also gone up. This Minnie Van service powered by Lyft will now cost $249 each way, an increase of $9 (up from $240 each way).
Disney Minnie Van Airport Hours Changed
Disney guests utilizing the Disney Minnie Van service to and from the airport may appreciate this news though — The Disney Minnie Van hours are now extending to a 11:59PM end, compared to the old 10:00PM stop.
Keep in mind that neither service includes gratuity, so you will have to account for that if booking.
More About Disney Minnie Van Service For Transfers
This information is from the official Walt Disney World website:
Secure your ride from Orlando International Airport to your Disney Resort hotel or select surrounding hotels—and vice versa—as much as 6 months in advance.
How to Book
To arrange a one-way or round-trip booking:
- Call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529—have your flight information handy.
- For domestic travel, make sure pickup is at least 2 hours prior to flight departure—for international travel, at least 3 hours prior.
Accessible Minnie Van Service
Accommodates Guests with standard wheelchairs, motorized vehicles and electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs)—additional wait time may occur.
While Minnie Van service vehicles can accommodate up to 6 medium-sized suitcases, you can also check your bags in advance at Resort Airport Services/Check-In before you depart. We are unable to take your bags separately on Disney’s Magical Express.
- $155 each way—gratuity not included
- Price includes up to 3 complimentary child seats if needed
Hours of Operation
6:00 AM to 11:59 PM: Hours of operation are subject to change.
Know Before You Ride
- Service picks up or drops off between Orlando International Airport and any Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
- Service is available for all Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Shades of Green, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, SpringHill Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings and TownePlace Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings.
- Rides may be booked until 11:59 PM the night prior to arrival.
- Orlando International Airport pickup is located by the baggage claim escalators.
- All cancellations made within 24 hours of pickup time are not eligible for refund.
Disney Minnie Van Service Around Disney World Property
Whether you need to get to a restaurant reservation at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, which is on the other side of property, or get back to your room after a long day at the parks, Disney Minnie Van Service via the Lyft app is here for you!
How It Works
Our Minnie Van service works with the Lyft app. Cars are usually minutes away. Follow these steps:
- Open the Lyft app anywhere in the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Confirm your pickup location and tap “Select Minnie Van.” If the Minnie Van service doesn’t immediately display, swipe through vehicle type options until it appears.
- Track your vehicle on a map showing its progress. You’ll also see the vehicle number to help you spot your car.