From January 17 through February 9, Disney guests can celebrate the Lunar New Year at Disneyland Resort.
But what makes this Lunar New Year celebration bigger and better than ever? Well, it’s the Year of the Rat!
Disney guests can ring in the Year of the Rat at Disney California Adventure starting next week. Experience unique festivities, delicious culinary bites, and of course, Character meet and greets.
And this year, Disney guests can opt into the 2020 Lunar New Year Sip and Savor Pass.
2020 Lunar New Year Sip and Savor Pass
Enjoy a variety of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese-inspired menus when you purchase the 2020 Lunar New Year Sip and Savor Pass.
You can explore your palate and try new cuisines and flavors with the Sip and Savor Pass, which includes a commemorative credential and 6 coupons, which are redeemable for food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol) at the Lunar New Year Marketplace kiosks and dining locations.
Take a look at what’s included below:
- Longevity Noodle Co.
- Lucky 8 Lantern
- Prosperity Bao & Buns
- Red Dragon Spice Traders
The 2020 Lunar New Year Sip and Savor Pass includes offerings at these participating dining locations. The portions will be tasting-size only, not full entrées:
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Paradise Garden Grill
Each Sip and Savor Pass is priced at $42, including tax. Annual Passholders will receive a discount as well as a special Passholder lanyard!
- Sip and Savor Passes expire February 9, 2020.
- Valid Annual Passport and photo ID must be shown upon purchase of the Sip and Savor Pass to receive the discounted price and lanyard.
- Discounts are only applicable to Sip and Savor Passes purchased by and for Annual Passholders.
- Each coupon must be attached to the Sip and Savor Pass prior to redemption and may be redeemed for one (1) food or non-alcoholic beverage item at a participating Lunar New Year Marketplace kiosk or dining location. Sip and Savor offerings at participating dining locations are tasting-size portions only, not full entrées.
- Pass and coupons will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Sip and Savor Passes are nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be sold or redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. No substitutions or change will be given.
- Separate theme park admission required.
- Please check Annual Passport for blackout dates.
- Sip and Savor Pass, food and beverage offerings, participating marketplace locations, and Annual Passholder lanyards and buttons are all subject to availability, restrictions and change without notice.