The Lunch Box Tart is definitely one of our must haves every trip.
There are two tasty tarts which are on the every day menu:
- Raspberry and Chocolate-Hazelnut: Stuffed with raspberry marmalade, coated in strawberry fondant, and topped with strawberry crispy pearls and dried strawberry pieces.
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart: Stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut filling, coated in maple fondant, and topped with chocolate crispy pearls and candied bacon.
And then there are quite a few seasonal Lunch Box Tarts that appear depending on what time of year it is. Recently, Woody’s Lunch Box had a Cinnamon-Apple Lunch Box Tart which certainly had Disney guests in the holiday spirit as well as a delicious Lemon Blueberry Lunch Box Tart, which had more of a summery feel.
And now, we just got word that the Lemon Blueberry Lunch Box Tart has made its comeback and is now being served up at Woody’s Lunch Box once again.
Featuring the iconic Pixar Luxo Ball, this Lemon Blueberry Lunch Box Tart is iced with blueberry flavored icing and filled with a lemon curd. It will cost $4.29 at Woody’s Lunch Box.
Woody’s Lunch Box also offers a variety of sandwiches and other tasty treats such as:
- Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich: Melted Provolone, Cheddar, and American on Grilled Sourdough Bread… $8.99
- BBQ Brisket Melt: Shredded Smoked Brisket, Pickles, and Tangy Barbecue Sauce between Melted Cheddar and Monterey Jack on Grilled Sourdough Bread… $12.99
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich: Thick-sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, Lettuce and Tomato with Dijonnaise spread served chilled on Sunflower Multigrain… $9.99
- and more!
Need Help Planning Your Next Disney Vacation?
If you want to visit Walt Disney World on your next family vacation but aren’t sure where to being planning, then be sure to reach out to our trusty friends, the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, who will be there with you every step of the way of planning your next magical vacation.