Still planning your summer trip to Disney World and want to know what extra experiences you should add to your vacation? We’ve got you covered. Tickets are now on sale for Disney H2O Glow Nights, a special summertime event that takes place at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Here’s why you’ve got to make sure you go on your next trip.
What are H2O Glow Nights?
Disney H2O Glow Nights are a separate ticketed after-hours event in which guests are able to experience Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park after dark. It’s basically a nighttime pool party with Disney characters, dance music, glow-in-the-dark fun, and the amazing experiences that Typhoon Lagoon offers guests during the day — except the park is even more fun at night! With Florida’s summer weather, this event is the perfect nighttime party to attend if you’re planning a vacation sometime in May, June, July, or August.
Here’s the official description of Disney H2O Glow Nights, according to the official website:
Slide into the fun at this supercharged after-hours celebration overflowing with excitement for the whole family.
With your event ticket, you can enter Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park at 6:00 PM—2 hours before the party starts—so you can start experiencing the park’s splash-tastic thrills even sooner.
Then, from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM, after the park closes to the general public, get ready to “glow wild” at Disney H2O Glow Nights, where you’ll have access to all available attractions—with shorter wait times—plus:
- Glow-rious lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tempting selection of limited-time, event-themed food and beverage specialties
- The Wharf—an adults-only retreat for Guests 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a bevy of refreshing beverage for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir glow wristband
How much does it cost to visit?
Tickets start at $65 per person if you purchase ahead of time. And while that may sound like an added cost to your vacation and you’re unsure if it will be worth it for you, we definitely think there is more than enough offered at H2O Glow Nights to make the price seem totally manageable. As you read above, the even ticket gets you access to some pretty amazing offerings, most of which you can’t experience during the day at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Also keep in mind that a ticket to H2O Glow Nights is much less than a ticket to any after-hours event at the Disney Parks, including Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom.
Below are the dates when H2O Glow Nights are offered, as well as the price difference depending on when you buy your ticket (and whether you can apply a discount!).
- May 27, 30
- June 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27
- July 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
- Advance Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $65; Child (Ages 3-9) $60
- Same-Day Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $75; Child (Ages 3-9) $70
- Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member Advance Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $59; Child (Ages 3-9) $54. Discount not valid for same-day purchase.
Listed prices do not include tax.
You can purchase tickets online now on the official Disney website, or you can make your vacation planning even easier and work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner to plan and book your summer vacation.
Book with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
The Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel are experts on all things Disney World, including after-hours events like H2O Glow Nights. They can offer their expert advice and help decide which experiences at Walt Disney World are right for you, and they can even book you some tickets to H2O Glow Nights if you’re interested. Click here for a free, no-obligation vacation quote from Academy Travel.
Have you ever attended Disney’s H2O Glow Nights or any other after-hours event at a Walt Disney World park? Share your vacation memories with us in the comments!