If you are a Potterhead like we are, we’re sure you’re familiar with delicious Harry Potter-inspired drinks like the fan-beloved Butter Beer or the ever-polarizing Pumpkin Juice.
Well, if you’re planning a trip to Singapore anytime soon, be sure to add a pit stop to your touring plans to Tanjong Pagar. This historic district located within the Central Business District in Singapore is home to the Wanderlost Lounge, a trendy-new hot spot where you can enjoy book-inspired mocktails with your friends!
Wanderlost Lounge has taken inspiration from popular books like the Harry Potter book series, and others like “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho, and “Where the Wild Things Are” by Maurice Sendak and created cool-looking and tasty mocktails for super-fans to enjoy!
You can see some of these fun drinks in the Wanderlost lounge’s Instagram page. Their Harry Potter & the Sorceror’s Stone mocktail seems to have smoke coming out of the glass like a real potion would! The Instagram caption quotes our favorite heroine, Hermione Granger: ‘Books! And cleverness! There are more important things – friendship and bravery.’ Spoken like a true Gryffindor!
Can’t make it to Singapore anytime soon? No worries! Maybe a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is in your future! With multiple restaurants in both Hogsmead and Diagon Alley, you’ll be able to quench all your wizard-cravings! Read more about wizard-themed drinks here.
How about a list of drinks to try during your next visit? Here are the top-5 adult drinks you shouldn’t miss:
- Hog’s Head Brew, Wizard’s Brew and Dragon Scale Draft Beers – The first exclusive beers created for the land
- Fire Whiskey – the first exclusive liquor of the Wizarding World. Offered at Diagon Alley at The Fountain of Fair Fortune, The Hopping Pot, as well as Hogsmeade at the Hog’s Head Pub
- The Triple – Also known as the “Deathly Hallows,” The Triple is a specialty drink you’ll only find at the Hog’s Head Pub in Hogsmeade – it’s not on the menu so you’ll have to ask for it by name
- Hog’s Tea – Find it at exclusively Hog’s Head Pub
- Pear Dazzle – Also found at Hog’s Head Pub in Hogsmeade
If you can’t make it to Singapore or Universal Studios soon, we have you covered. Why not try some Harry Potter inspired mocktails or cocktails at home? Our friends at BuzzFeed created some great recipe ideas that will Stupefy your friends! Check out the list here.
What is your favorite Harry Potter-inspired drink? Have an original recipe? Share it with us in the comments. We’d love to try it!