The D23 Expo 2019, the ultimate Disney fan event has revealed a sneak peek at some of the limited-edition merchandise that will be available during the expo at the Anaheim Convention Center, Aug 23-25. There will be never before seen collections from shopDisney, The Dream Store and Mickey’s of Glendale that will be located on the Expo floor.
Guests that are attending the D23 Expo in August, will see and have the opportunity to purchase new collections that celebrate milestone anniversaries and fan-favorite characters across Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel along with must-have official D23 Expo 2019 gear and accessories, nostalgic Disney Parks-inspired items, and limited-edition collectibles celebrating Walt Disney Imagineering’s heritage. Below are some highlights of the merchandise available.
ShopDisney.com | Disney store
Home to a wide assortment of Disney merchandise for everyone in the family, D23 Expo 2019 merchandise will give fans a variety of collections and limited-edition (LE) series with a behind-the-scenes twist. Here is what fans will see at this specialty store:
Disney Designer Collection: Midnight Masquerade Series
This fan-favorite series returns with a new twist and features doll sets of Tiana and Naveen, Giselle and Edward, and Aurora and Phillip. Rapunzel, Belle, Meg, Cinderella, and Esmeralda will also available. In addition to the dolls, fans can pick up LE pin sets, stationery, mug and plate sets, and much more.
The LE collection will celebrate anniversaries and milestones for some of the most beloved Disney characters and films including:
- Donald Duck 85th, which will feature Plush, collectible pins, a retro T-shirt, varsity jacket, hat, and many more.
- Silly Symphony 90th – Spirit Jersey shirt, retro T-shirt, pins, are just some of the items available for this collection.
- The Lion King 25th – Celebrate The Lion King with LE collectibles, plush and a litho set.
- The Little Mermaid 30th – The Little Mermaid 30th Anniversary will have some limited edition merchandise including, journals, ornament sets, pins, apparel, and dolls.
- Disney•Pixar Be sure to see the LE “Talking Woody,” “Talking Jessie,” and “Talking Bullseye,” along with a LE plush set of Ellie and Carl in their “Adventure Book.”
- Backstage Collection – Go “Backstage” for a behind-the-scenes look into Disney•Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Walt Disney Animation Studios to celebrate the artistry, legends, and rich heritage of The Walt Disney Company.
- Disney Backstage Collection Subscription Box – Guests will be among the first to see and order the new Disney Backstage Collection subscription box, which celebrates the artistry of Disney through limited-release T-shirts, pins, and more, delivered to your doorstep which is designed in a custom package.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios “Under the Hat” – LE Wreck-It Ralph Shadow Box, mug, and sketchbook.
- Disney•Pixar “Under the Lamp” – Pixar campus hat, fleece, and tiki crew mug.
- Lucasfilm “Behind the Force” – All-new crew jacket and hat along with a LE “Java the Hutt” T-shirt, mug, and more
- Marvel “Behind the Hero” – A LE Black Panther Shadow Box, hat, and more
- Mickey Mouse Shufflerz – Fans can extend their “Mickey Mouse Memories” collections with the new Mickey Mouse Shufflerz that highlight Mickey through the years when you press the top of the figures 10 times they “shuffle” along their way. Pick up the LE 13-pack or single figures.
The Dream Store
Packed with D23 Expo 2019 themed official merchandise and other specialty items from Disney Theme Park Merchandise, The Dream Store returns with something magical for Disney fans of all ages. This year, guests will discover whimsical assortments inspired by the Dapper Dan’s, Main Street, U.S.A., and iconic Mickey balloons on a variety of items including apparel, art and collectibles, accessories, pins, and more! The Dream Store is a Disney enthusiast’s dream come true.
- Dapper Dan’s – This collection features a “Dapper Dress” from Her Universe along with adult T-shirts, a Spirit Jersey shirt, pins, plush, Funko POP figures, and so much more.
- Mickey Balloons – Relive the feeling you get as you stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., the Mickey Balloons lend their iconic look to an assortment that includes adult apparel, a Spirit Jersey shirt, skirt from Her Universe, hats, mugs and accessories.
- Official D23 Expo 2019 Gear –Be sure to grab official 2019 D23 Expo gear and apparel including T-shirts, a Lounge Fly mini-backpack, hat, pins, and more!
Mickey’s of Glendale
Mickey’s of Glendale, the Walt Disney Imagineering store, returns with two stores for D23 Expo attendees at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Mickey’s of Glendale Main Store Mickey’s of Glendale will feature exclusive merchandise designed by Imagineers, including hats, T-shirts, and accessories. Also, Guests will have the opportunity to shop limited-edition collectibles celebrating Walt Disney Imagineering’s heritage.
- Attraction Quote T-Shirt Collection – An assortment of T-shirts that let fans celebrate the most iconic quotes from their favorite attractions through bold graphics.
- Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store – Disney pin collectors will want to stop by the Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store, which will feature a large assortment of limited-edition pins. Something you don’t want to miss.
After an exciting day of shopping, attendees can also head to “Uptown Disney” for an interactive shopping and photo experience, featuring merchandise available through shopDisney.com. In this booth on the showroom floor, fans can shop, snap photos with friends, and discover hidden surprises around every corner and magic in every step. Featured product includes the “Black Leather Collection” from Disney store China along with Marvel’s Iron Man MK50 Robot by UBTech, The Lion King Mighty Roar Simba from furReal, The Little Mermaid apparel and accessories, Toy Story 4 apparel from Fifth Sun, new Star Wars items, Mickey Mouse LEGO Ideas Steamboat Willie set and the relaunch of the Minnie Mouse Dose of Colors collection.
For those who haven’t purchased tickets yet, Single-day tickets for Friday and Sunday of D23 Expo 2019 are still available for $89 for one-day adult admission and $69 for children 3–9. If you’re a Gold Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, you can purchase tickets for $77 for one-day adult admission and $59 for children 3–9. Single-day Saturday tickets and three-day passes are sold out. For more information on tickets and D23 Expo 2019, visit D23Expo.com.
What do you think of all the cool merchandise coming to the D23 Expo? Will you be attending and shopping for your favorite collection? Let us know in the comments.
Source: Disney: D23