Walt Disney World is going to see an influx of intergalactic travelers when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 29, but Disney is enticing guests to visit before the crowds arrive with two new offers.
Savor Summer Offer
This summer, you can receive a free meal per person (aged 3 and up) per night at a select Walt Disney World Resort quick-service dining location when you buy a non-discounted 4-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and Theme Park ticket package at select Disney Moderate and Value Resort hotels. Dining at Walt Disney World restaurants can certainly add up over the course of your vacation but with this offer, that’s one less meal per day to include in your budget.
Choose from breakfast, lunch or dinner at a wide variety of quick-service dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Each quick-service meal includes:
- 1 entrée
- 1 non-alcoholic beverage—or 1 alcoholic beverage for Guests ages 21 and older (must present valid ID to be served alcoholic beverages)
The offer is valid for arrivals most nights May 28 – August 21, 2019. Book through June 30, 2019.
Things to note:
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length-of-stay requirements may apply.
- Ticket valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within 8 days.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid standard rooms.
- Dining plan excludes gratuities.
- Children 3-9 must order from the children’s menu, if available.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Save up to 25% on rooms
Disney is also offering up to 25% off rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights May 28 – August 28, 2019, when you book through August 28.
This offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.