Walt Disney World just released some pretty amazing vacation deals coming up this summer, from free meals every night of your stay to 25% off your total vacation package if you stay on Disney property. But even if you don’t want to stay in a Disney-owned hotel on your next Walt Disney World vacation, you can still save a lot of money on your next trip.
The Disney Springs hotels, which are located near Disney’s shopping and entertainment district, are currently offering excellent rates for May and June vacations. These seven hotels are situated right in the middle of the magic on Disney property, and although they are not owned or operated by Disney, they still offer just as much pixie dust for your stay: you can take advantage of free shuttle transportation to and from the theme parks, Extra Magic Hours, and 60-day-advance FastPass+ reservations for attractions at the Walt Disney World. And what makes these hotels so special is that they’re within a few minutes walking distance from Disney Springs!
From May 6 through June 30, guests can take advantage of the following rates at these Disney Springs area hotels:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $95 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $99 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $127 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $122 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $80 per room, per night.
Guests who stay at any of the above hotels will also receive a complimentary Disney Springs Passport, a booklet that includes discounts and specials on entertainment, shopping, and dining at several Disney Springs merchants. Some of the special offers include discounts at locations such as Frontera Cocina, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, Wolfgang Puck Express, The Polite Pig, House of Blues Restaurant, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop.
Where is your favorite place to stay while on a Walt Disney World vacation? Let us know in the comments!
Credit: Disney Springs Hotels