It seems like every month, there’s a long list of new food and drinks to sample at Disney Parks. This month is no different, and Disney shared a look at some of the enticing new food at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort. Take a peek below!
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
A new menu has arrived at Backlot Express and it’s filled with classic options and comfort food. Try the Backlot Burger with Angus beef, barbecued pork, and pepper jack cheese or the Cuban Sandwich with classically-pressed roasted pulled pork, sliced ham, swiss, pickles, and mustard. There’s also Chicken and Biscuits, which are homestyle buttermilk biscuits served with crispy chicken tenders and smothered in country gravy finished with a spicy strawberry glaze and bacon crumbles. For something on the lighter side, you can opt for the Southwest Salad of mixed greens, crispy wonton, black bean relish, and avocado tossed in vinaigrette dressing; grilled chicken breast can also be added.
Save room for dessert, because there’s a Key Lime Verrine with layers of key lime custard and graham cracker finished with whipped cream and a white chocolate garnish or peanut butter and chocolate brownie.
Over at ABC Commissary, indulge in the sweet new Apple Tart. At BaseLine Tap House, you can now order any alcoholic beverage of your choosing in a souvenir cup, and perhaps pair it with a Bavarian Pretzel or California Cheese and Charcuterie Plate.
Walt Disney World Resort hotels
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Capt. Cook’s has a new menu and there are some tempting items to share with your fellow travelers. You can order chicken wings tossed in your choice of Hawaiian tamarind, Korean barbecue, Parmesan black pepper, or buffalo sauce. There’s also a new Seafood Flatbread topped with shrimp, scallops, calamari, and creamy lobster tomato sauce, or a Morning Flatbread with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and house-made sausage gravy to jumpstart your day at the parks.
For main dishes, you can enjoy the following:
- Turkey Club Melt with roasted turkey, bacon, tomato, Havarti cheese, and sun-dried tomato mayonnaise on multigrain bread
- A plant-based burger served with arugula and roasted pepper-tomato chutney on a brioche bun
- Pan Asian Noodles with vegetables and tofu
- Asian-style Grilled Chicken Salad with rice noodles and mandarin oranges
- Iceberg Wedge with bacon, roasted tomatoes, mozzarella, blue cheese, and ciabatta bread
- Tuna Salad with mixed kale greens, avocado, Kalamata olives, tomatoes, a hard-boiled egg, and citrus dressing
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
The resort’s Banana Cabana pool bar offers an array of new lunch options. Appetizers include Jerk Chicken Wings, Chili Con Queso, and Loaded Sweet Potato Fries. Entrees include the following:
- Chilled Seafood Salad with conch, shrimp, and lump crab
- Sebastian’s Salad with mixed greens, avocado, red pepper, black beans, and cilantro-lime vinaigrette, with the option to add grilled jerk chicken
- Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger
- Jerk Chicken Sandwich
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich
- Caribbean-style Cheesesteak with braised beef brisket, smoked gouda, and grilled peppers served on a Cuban roll
The kids’ menu includes macaroni and cheese, a cheeseburger, or a smoked turkey sandwich, all served with their choice of tortilla chips or apple slices.
Disneyland Resort hotels
Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar has two new libations to enjoy. The Tangaroa Cooler comes with gin, almond syrup, falernum, angostura bitters, and juices of grapefruit and lemon. The Sea Monster’s Embrace consists of dark rums, gin, brandy, passion fruit, falernum, and juices of lime, orange, and pineapple. They both look delicious!
You can also order these drinks, along with fan-favorite shareable dishes like Panko-crusted Long Beans and Fried Spam Musubi, at the newly reopened Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill next door to Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
White Water Snacks also recently reopened with a new menu. Stop by for sandwiches, artisanal pizzas, skewers, and more. You can learn more about the new menu here.
Don’t miss these tasty new food items on your next visit to Disney Parks!