Pride events have been taking place at the Disney Parks for years. However, they’ve all been hosted “unofficially” by park guests. Walt Disney World and Disneyland have both hosted “unofficial” events, including “Gay Days,” an unofficial weekend celebrating gay couples and their same sex parents since the mid-to-late 2000s. According to The Daily Wire, even Disneyland Paris has seen the unofficial “Magical Pride” celebration since 2014.
But for the first time ever, taking place June 1, 2019 from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m., Disneyland Paris park will invite park guests to “Dress like a dream, feel fabulous and experience Walt Disney Studios Park like never before – loud, proud and alive with all the colours of the rainbow.” The celebration will light up the park with special experiences exclusive to the event, which can be seen below:
- A brand new parade illuminating the streets of Walt Disney Studios Park with a vibrant Pride atmosphere
- Disney Characters out and about, excited to share a special moment with you
- The rare chance to ride our thrilling attractions late into the night, in Walt Disney Studios Park
- A stunning dance party featuring artists dropping some banging beats
- And many more magical surprises!
Booking is now available for the specially ticketed event in two separate offerings, a Magical Pride Ticket ($107.64) and Magical Pride Plus Ticket ($131.83). The Magical Pride Plus Ticket allows guests earlier entry into the park starting at 4 p.m.
Both tickets include:
- Selection of open attractions & Disney character encounters
- Magical March of Diversity Parade
- DJ moments & special live performance artist
- Karaoke Theater Experience
- Themed Photo locations
To book tickets to this special event, be sure to reach out to our friends at Destinations to Travel. As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, this company is super knowledgeable about Disney Parks and can help you with advanced dining reservations, special or seasonal events, discounts, and so much more. Best of all, when you use Destinations to Travel to book your vacation, you don’t pay any extra fees or commissions.
Additionally, the company will constantly be looking for reduced rates or discounts the second you book with them, up until the first day of your stay. If a better deal becomes available, they will automatically cancel and rebook your reservations to save you money!
Click here for a no-obligation vacation quote from Destinations to Travel.
What are your thoughts on Disneyland Paris hosting its first ever official pride event? Let us know in the comments below!