Knott’s Berry Farm is home to some of the most exciting thrill rides in California and next month, you can experience the park in a whole new way. Knott’s Berry Farm’s Coaster Campout will allow guests the opportunity to spend a night under the stars amongst the park’s many great coasters.
A ticket to the event will include a campsite for up to four guests in the Park Pavilion Picnic Center, park admission for August 25 and 26 for both Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City, early ride time in Camp Snoopy and Fiesta Village, a continental breakfast, and complimentary parking. The event will cost $250 per campsite.
Coaster Campout will offer the following itinerary of entertainment:
Saturday, August 25
- 10:00AM – 6:00PM – Registration at Knott’s Berry Farm
- 6:00PM – Soak City Closes
- 7:00PM – 8:30PM – Campsite Setup at Park Pavilion
- 10:00PM – Knott’s Berry Farm Closes
- 10:15PM – Campout Entertainment at Park Pavilion
- 11:00PM – Quiet Hours Start
Sunday, August 26
- 7:30AM – Wake-up Call from Snoopy
- 7:30AM – 9:00AM – Breakfast and Load Out
- 9:30AM – 10:00AM – Early Ride Time in Camp Snoopy and Fiesta Village at Knott’s Berry Farm
- 10:00AM – Soak City Opens
On August 25 – 26, spend the night at #KnottsBerryFarm for a one night special event, Coaster Campout. 100% of the proceeds go to the @BGCA_Clubs 🏕🎢 More info: https://t.co/yS4jVZSib7 pic.twitter.com/YqqnYzuCJT
— Knott's Berry Farm (@knotts) July 24, 2018
As an added bonus, all of the proceeds from the event will go to Boys & Girls Club of America. An incredible night under the stars, some of the most thrilling coasters in the country, and it’s all for a good cause! Knott’s Berry Farm’s Coaster Campout is a surefire way to make sure you’re a happy camper.
Knott’s Berry Farm’s Coaster Campout will be held on August 25 and 26 in Buena Park, California. Tickets are available now. You can book your campsite here. For more information on Knott’s Berry Farm and the Coaster Campout, visit the park’s official website.
Would you like to campout at Knott’s Berry Farm? Let us know in the comments below!
Source: Knott’s Berry Farm